Sun 15th November ~ Drag Racing Finale @ Bishopscourt

billybob

Untrusted Seller
I'll be there, really hope we get a dry track!

U running Billy?

no but in the new year need some more stuff to get it right:)but i will be up there if its dry think a friend of mine might run his glanza 5e up there have to get inthouch with chris to put a map on it:)

Ted

Member +
Would like to see her running, is it just a sticky sump valve?

no i changed that last week and no change, johns having a look at it tomorrow, suspecting the oil coolers pipework or sandwich plate thingy.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Weird, hope ya get er sorted.

Dunno wot I'll do with myself over the winter when theres no racing on!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
im sure theres a certain rear wheel drive project you could concentrate on:work:

Was talking to a guy (I'll not name names) but if he went ahead with a rear wheel drive starlet build, it would put near everything to shame in the country.

Must get talking to him again and try to convince him :)

weeJohn

Lifer
Rollas blood pressure is sorted, just need to replace a slightly fucked cooler and set the boost up and it will be doing 10`s easy.

10 minutes that is lol.

As they say, you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Rollas blood pressure is sorted, just need to replace a slightly fucked cooler and set the boost up and it will be doing 10`s easy.

10 minutes that is lol.

As they say, you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fair play hope it goes well:)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.

10 minutes that is lol.

Glittery turds for the win!

was it the cooler causing the high pressure?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye I'm going to try and sort something out, even if I have to super glue and old phone to something!

Was going to buy a proper camera, but the girlfriend reminded me yesterday that I'm going on holidays at the end of November, which I completely forgot about and don't have a penny put aside for it lol!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Aye I'm going to try and sort something out, even if I have to super glue and old phone to something!

Was going to buy a proper camera, but the girlfriend reminded me yesterday that I'm going on holidays at the end of November, which I completely forgot about and don't have a penny put aside for it lol!

lad ive got a video camera if you want to put it in your car mybe:):)

A

Animal GT

that link means??..lol

its realy temptin me to get her ready for racen!!! dam money doh...emmmmm