SUNSTRIP ? ANY IDEAS repp given for help

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im wanting too put a sunstrip on my gt, preferbally black, any ideas on weather it should be plain black or any logos on or writing? an ideas will be repped, an any pics of sunstrips will be repped too.

thanks dan

jonny-boi32

Member +
yeah jus tint it. and if u want the stick a logo on. i had greddy before i got tinted. but depends on what make of mods you have.

100_0596-2.jpg

100_0755.jpg

Dan_SV

Member +
not a massive fan of sunstrips myself, but i actually like the look of tinting the top of the windscreen! especially on a black car!
logo'd strips can look ok but can also look a bit chavvy!
go for the tints! :cool:

ryandavis

Banned
wasnt a big fan of the sunstrips til my pal got one on his eg6 looked the biz, got oversized, bt not ridiculus adds nice jap look tho!! plan black all the way!!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
here is a pic of mine i quite like it ,, i like the plain and simple look nothing to fancy ,less is more !!!!!

glanza002.jpg

Paul147

Member +
Id go with a black one or if you have any plans o put a coloured lip on the heels o anything get writing with the same colour as the lip on you wheels

danb87

South East England Area Rep
where did you pick that up from stuart? what do people think of the one that i put as a link? would it look ok?

Paul147

Member +
I think it would look dead on buddy, its all down to personal preference really, some people like and some dont, I like them