Supra N/a

Galen

Lifer
Not a bad looking supra, but if I was gonna pay 3litre tax then there's no way I'd be going for an N/A!
imo if you want a nice supra then it'd have to be the Whifbitz 1200bhp monster, perfection!:rockon:

durmz

Member +
ive seen this at gatwick airport, guy must work there or something.

its just a white supra with white wheels :s

starletsam

Member +
is a nice looking car you dont see that many white supras really do you

EDIT:I take it back i just went through te first couple of pages on pistonheads and saw like 10 haha but i havent seen many on the road

Last edited:

starlet666

Member +
bit off topic guys..... but what is this tax and mot crap u have to pay? do u pay for rego and insurance on top of that??? cause effing hell that must get expensive...

over here in aus my starlet costs me 700 aussie dollars for rego and we only have to get it tested if we are selling the car or buying a car that hasnt been tested....

and we can keep our number plates alot of the time as i have personal plats that say GT JET , DA JET and VN JET on my different turbo or supercharged cars.....

the other 2 cost me about 800 dollars to keep regoed every year and insurance... well i dont have any cause its way to expensive

and we pay for a basic insurance when we pay rego ( the yearly 700 / 800 i pay)

Galen

Lifer
hmmm galen....whifbitz supra..... lovely.

Phil

Just for you Phil!

6-1.jpg

What I wouldnt do for that car!

starlet666

Member +
oh and in australia do you need insurance? or can you drive with the rego thing?

rego is all ya need to drive ya car... insurance isnt needed as the rego has a 3rd party insurance included in it.... it covers the other peoples stuff if u have a prang :)

my insurance alone for full coverage on the starlet is about 4000 dollars a year

then there is the other toys..... all of which cost more to rego and about the same to insure cause of my age and prior traffic history :( if i was to insure all my cars and rego them all i would b up for a very basic yearly salary alone :(

and only some states make ya get the car checked every year but the cars are always dodgy.... hence why i love living where i do except the police are very very harsh sometimes:holdit:

Last edited: