suzuki alto works

ASHep82

Member +

Nice cars but the interior looks a bit rubbish in my opinion but the recaros look nice.I'd go for a Toyota yaris 1.5 tsport they are pretty nippy cars had one my self they handled awesome in the dry they hold they're value aswell and it's about 105 bhp looks really nice too

ASHep82

Member +

Oh shit sorry mate I read it wrong I was going on about the Suzuki ignis 1.5 Suzuki alto works are nice little cars I had one but it was on gran turismo when I had a ps2 lol.sorry about that bud

JohnOBrien8

Member +
Oh shit sorry mate I read it wrong I was going on about the Suzuki ignis 1.5 Suzuki alto works are nice little cars I had one but it was on gran turismo when I had a ps2 lol.sorry about that bud
haha when i seen the name of the thread i thought have i ever seen one of these sounds familiar and rememberd gran turismo 2 on ps2! FTW:rockon::p

ASHep82

Member +

1st time I saw it on gran turismo I thought il get one of these when iv passed.there's one on eBay I think it's 660cc turbo looks pretty nice but it's an auto

pig666eon

Member +
defo worth getting one at the right price was told good things about these they are small tho id never fit into one:)