swap for a clean pulsar

ashbash107

Member +
i am looking to see if any of the guys on here are interested in swapping a starlet for a very clean pulsar??? pulsar has done around 68,000 miles , car is rust free and runs perfect !!! let me know if anyones interested and i can put up some pics and full spec?? i just wanna down size for cheaper insurance and petrol thats my only reason for sale , really is a fun car and sounds awsome .

thanks guys

ashbash107

Member +
it has the rare turino front bumpber i think thats what its called it really sets the car off, 17 inch multi spokes , full koni suspension , drilled and grooved discs all round with braided lines and preditor pads, full mongoose exhause include decat and downpipe and induction kit . really clean car runs spot on gear box is solid and so is engine with low miles !!!

ashbash107

Member +
the clocks are still in kilometers by the way , the previous owner put the white mph dials on the car and the speedo gets stuck at 60 by the way , thats the only bad thing i can really say about this car .

and no mate i live near staines in surrey

Streetech

Member +
Photo's edited, save people clicking through the links. Nice looking car mate.

2009_0427AC.jpg

2009_0427AD.jpg

2009_0427AE.jpg

2009_0427AF.jpg

2009_0427AG.jpg

2009_0427AI.jpg

2009_0427AH.jpg

2009_0427AJ.jpg

2009_0427AK.jpg

2009_0427AL.jpg

2009_0427AM.jpg

2009_0427AA.jpg

lee-d

Fresh Recruit
nice gtir that one,wish it was mine try and put up a price for it, it might sell for cash then buy a glanza,

maj

Member +
what sort of starlet you looking for heavily modded or not. and straight swap or money your way?

ashbash107

Member +
thanks for the the edit on the pics mate . im looking for a heavy modded starlet well im going to be modding it either way , i was looking for around 3000 with a swap too . i seen aze_b and gaz doing there starlets and its inspired me to do the sorta same !! ( not as extreme though i dont think i have the funding for that ) and offers would be appreciated .
thanks guys

ashbash107

Member +
sorry mate my mistake , i mean for a cash sale 3000 . or if i was to swap eith a modded or kinda standard it depends ?? wouldnt mind a swap for a forged starlet .