swap TRD coilovers for good shock/spring setup

Aidan-G

Member +
as above,anyone wanna swap,the roads are to shit where i live to use them!lol...no leaks in any of them,but the collars are seized you may be able to loosen them but they sit nice the way they are..

heres how they sit

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Phil

Super Moderator
car looks great :)

im sure someone who does more town driving than countryside thrashing will be along shortly to swap.

Phil

Johnny_C

Lifer
these handle extremely well on good roads,im sure you wont have a problem getting a nice set up for them aidan.:)

Aidan-G

Member +
anyone else have anything id consider?going to look at seans tanabe shocks/springs sometime

but just to give this a little bump to see if there is anything else

im looking for uprated shocks and springs,ive been down the lowering springs on standard shocks..and never again!lol

It was cavan roads that put me off coilovers lol. I used to go over to drop and collect the woman from college every week so 4 times over and back on them roads in the GT turbo on coilovers what a nightmare punctureville too. I did'nt know meself when I got the Glanza with shock and spring setup.

Aidan-G

Member +
It was cavan roads that put me off coilovers lol. I used to go over to drop and collect the woman from college every week so 4 times over and back on them roads in the GT turbo on coilovers what a nightmare punctureville too. I did'nt know meself when I got the Glanza with shock and spring setup.

lol,tell me about it:haha:its a danger,im afraid of skippin into the hedge

That road from blacklion to florence by the the marble arch caves is unreal lol. Sure its the same everywhere you go in this country find it awful hard paying for road tax.