T Clamps For Intercooler Pipes

Idrees

Banned
Anybody know the cheapest place to get the T clamps for silicone pipes? My piping is 2"/51mm. Cheapest I've found is £21.95 for 10 off eBay. Anybody know anywhere cheaper before I purchase?

Thanks.

J

*JO*

how many are you looking for??? i may have a few in the house. i got the ones with a bolt through the middle are they the ones??

xx

J

*JO*

ummmm dont know if i got that many but i can check for you :)

xxx

J

*JO*

hiya hunni ive only got 2 of the big ones left :( i thought i had more than that. so sorry.

xx

addz

Member +
Jus go for them, it'll be worth it, i'm sure of it:haha:

Mine cost a pretty packet too, ended up getting a mate to get them from him work, industrial ones too.

jabran200

Member +
I bough the cheaper ones from, quality wise they are the same as mikolars. design is slightly different but it makes no difference and are identical to my mates mikolars.

R.G.RAY clamps are brilliant and you can really feel a difference with the clamping, they use a spring to keep constant torque.

If it were between the ebay ones and mikolar, I'd go with ebay ones.

Idrees

Banned
Thanks guys. :)

I've used jubilee clips for now and it is solid, WEPR piping has pretty big 'lips' at the ends too so I think it'll be fine. Otherwise I will go with the eBay ones. :)

Glanza D

Member +
be warned and make sure you get decent clamps on the throttle body, my boost pipes have a good lip on them and i used normal jubilee clips but as the boost pipe aim directly at the coil when it pops off it hits king lead, 3 king leads and counting ;) lol

ChrisGT

Member +
I used normal jubilee clips on my WEPR FMIC and it was absolutely fine! 1 broke but I replaced it with a B&Q jubilee clip (was driving back from uni, needed a quick fix) and even that was fine! The FMIC was on my car for like, 1.5 years as well.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
try farm supply shops that sell bits of hardware too. i can get them for less than half the price of what people have posted.