T25G tubro

PsychO

Member +
guyz its a silvia S13's turbo..what u guyz say for putting this on a 4efte...just want to have idea about its power and its spool time @ what RPM will it spool completely

Last edited:

MentaLEP91

Member +
i am having this turbo right now fitted to my glanza mate.

its a very nice turbo rly good responce(its like the K24) and top end power and imo its the best upgrade for a stock engine. im converting it to external wastegate setup to run @ 0.8 and im rly anxious to get my car and drive it.

durmz

Member +
mental ep9:where u getting the manis and stuff made up? how much whole setup gonna cost you mate?

EH@B

Member +
i used 2 turbo one of pulsar(T25) and the second from 3.0 zx twin turbo(T28)

and they r good for stock engines but dont go for high boosts as i did before :(

31122008382.jpg

nexia201

Member +
i used 2 turbo one of pulsar(T25) and the second from 3.0 zx twin turbo(T28)

and they r good for stock engines but dont go for high boosts as i did before :(

31122008382.jpg

So how they compare if you run the Ct9 @ 12 psi and run the T25 @ 12 psi ? will you get more power out of the T25 or its not worth the hassle over the Ct9 ?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
So how they compare if you run the Ct9 @ 12 psi and run the T25 @ 12 psi ? will you get more power out of the T25 or its not worth the hassle over the Ct9 ?

t25 will give more power at same boost than a ct9 lol... its a bigger turbo ivan lol..

its not a bad upgrade.. but id rather go for the td04L.. better overall upgrade with more top end :)

kon

PsychO

Member +
@ Hybrid
ya for sure a TD04L will be much better mate but its really hard to find one here thats why i m going for an alternative :)
my mechanic saying that its A/R .80 .... it will be laggy and a 4E wont be able to spool it.. what u guyz say ???

EH@B

Member +
yea he is right about lad
but u can see the pic i used both those turbo
they r really pushing hard ;)
and now im stick with T28 (A/R 48)

PsychO

Member +
but the one i m getting is T25G (A/R .80) ... and i m just thinking will it be ok... i mean no big lags ... full boost coming @ 4k RPM :confused: ??

Harvey

Member +
As long as it uses the same basic T25 flanges you can always change it for another T25 later on, oe better still, a GT25R.

As for the supra CT12, someone saying the CT12 is worse then a CT9, is not the case. The supra/soarer etc CT12's are completely different to the CT12 from the 3ETE days! Better off with a T25/ TD04 though as they are still not a particularly great turbo, and less parts available etc. At least the T25\ TD04's are pretty easy to get, and GT25 are cheap! Can get them for like £600 in rip off UK so how cheap must they be elsewhere!! Barely more then a butchered hybrid CT9!