"Tagging" photos, how to??

Fro

Member +
Can anyone tell me how to attach a tag to photos like the one in the bottom right of this pic? Does it have to be done by photoshop?

JAE2010_001.JPG

Cheers

Mark-ep91

Member +
yeah mate in photoshop you create the text u want and save it then add it in as a layer on top of the background and move it where you want it then save the image!

you could try do it in paint too but might not come out as well also here is an online photoshop for free give it ago u can add text etc

http://fotoflexer.com/

Fro

Member +
Ah right sound, cheers for that.

With photoshop i assume you dont have to upload your pic onto it since its a programme on your computer? Will a relatively basic photoshop work?

Mark-ep91

Member +
no hassle i got my photoshop free off youtube lol!

yeah its pretty easy first u make the text then add shadows etc to make it look better and once ur happy with save it then u just copy that to every picture you want :)

Tanz

Lifer
Try gimp aswell its a very good free photoshop and easy to use.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Fro

Member +
no hassle i got my photoshop free off youtube lol!

yeah its pretty easy first u make the text then add shadows etc to make it look better and once ur happy with save it then u just copy that to every picture you want :)

Haha, what!? You got Photoshop free from YouTube!? How did that work? Cheers for that info though.

@ tanz, thanks for that, do you have any more info on that? Not sure as I'm going to find the right answer typing gimp into google :haha:

Can't figure out how to multi quote on my phone :homer:

Arnold

Lifer
Ahh one of my photos ;)

I created the text with a transparent background, saved it as a PNG. Then used a program called Faststone to automatically apply it to all photographs i choose. You can add border effects and other stuff as well