Talking to a man with experience ( suggestions needed )

Guys

I've finally decided after owning a standard EP91 for a year or so i should finally put some money into it.

Engine has been well looked after and has done about 75k and never missed a beat. First question is it safe worth/ worth me putting any money into it? I do on average now 11k a year so should have a couple years life at least.

Secondly I am about to get change shockers, lower on S techs, and get a C pillar to tighten it up some more then do the brakes later.

I've had my eye on induction now and a new zorst ( blue flame ) which i will probably purchase next month.

I guess what i am looking to find out is will I notice a difference with these two mods ( I'm realistic and am not expecting any more than 5-10bhp from them but also where did others begin and progress with modding their cars.

I'm not really clear what route to progress after this...

starbogt

Member +
Depending on the condition of the engine and the fact its getting old now even though low mileage you won't see massive horsepower gains from the induction and exhaust probably between 3 and 15bhp every engine reacts differently you will however notice the throttle response etc may improve.

Next step for me would be a Decat and Manifold followed by good set of plugs a boost increase slightly(different methods to this) just below fuel cut until you decide what route to take on the modifying.

Depending on your age and experience different turbo's can vary if wanting more power. If inexperienced then have a good browse around the site you'll get the understanding of whats available.

Handling will all be sorted first yes.

Age.. .Ha yeah i'm clocking on a bit so yeah i've poked around ,seen the godzilla kits, tdo4 conversions etc.

I think really what i would like to see is close to 200 which i believe the Ct9 can get close to punching out.

Dont want anything ridiculous ( yet ) so i'll be comfortable working towards that.

Cheers

GTdan

In The Closet
you still running standard boost?
youll probly notice more bhp increase to upping the boost to .8bar.