tapatalk support

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
the site works mint through opera mobile but zooming in and scrolling around can be a bit tedious, tapatalk makes it loads easier so i'm glad that's sorted :)

durmz

Member +
yep, it's my main browser on my satio, i also use skyfire cos it has flash support for watching youtube and other flash sites :)

how do you find the satio? is that the one with the epic camera? as its the one my gf has and she just cant get on with it, its got the tech like, but not really user freindly

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
how do you find the satio? is that the one with the epic camera? as its the one my gf has and she just cant get on with it, its got the tech like, but not really user freindly

yeah that's the one, 12mb camera :)

when i first got it i didn't like it either, everything seemed a bit of a faff and long winded compared to the simple ui on the c905 i had before. but now i'm used to it i think it's great to be honest, and couldn't go back to a basic phone.

i've hacked mine, which allows unsigned apps and patches to be installed along with the updates and it's running lots better then when i first got it 6 months ago when the first software release was buggy and unstable.

it's worth having a scan through http://www.se-satio.co.uk/ as there are lots of tips and tricks for making the phone more useable :)

apps i use a lot are:

vivaz homescreen mod (gives the satio the vivaz's newer homescreen which is more snazzy and customisable

FStext message - when you receive a text it pops it up on top of all other apps so you can reads texts at a glance without button bashing, you can also reply straight from the preview screen too, well useful

opera mobile - far better browser than the built in browser, also skyfire for flash sites

equaliser - gives the satio and equaliser, including megabass :)

mykeylock - allows me to lock the phone using other keys apart from the slider, usefull for when the phone is in the car cradle, use red key twice to lock, green key twice to unlock

smartlight - keeps the backlight on when an app is running

ndrive - mint satnav that stores the maps on the memory card so not net connection required.

powermp3 - alternative mp3 player that has a few more features than the built in one

if you need to know more just pm me :)

durmz

Member +
crikey lol! uve got to the bottom of it then hahaha, ile ave to show a few of them to the missus then, thanks!

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
aye, now i've got it setup as i want it it's running perfectly. only gripes are it can still sometimes be a little sluggish and i wish the screen was capacative rather than resistive as the iphone's screen is so much more responsive.

biggest improvement was installing the firmware updates through the SE update service, but the latest firmware isn't hackable yet so just be mindful of that if you decide to upgrade it.

how long has she had the phone? it may already have the best firmware (R1CA037) on it.

durmz

Member +
yeah thats one of the big things that gets on her nerves, the screen is shiiiiiitt! she trys to play a game, taps the screen...nothing... tap it again...nothing, she goes mental lol!

ryanerak

Member +
Using tapatalk on my iphone and it says the server plugin is out of date when i try to use the search function. Possible for a mod or whoever to update the plugin please?

Aidan-G

Member +
im using tapatalk on android no probs..

anyone using a sony erricson on here know how to get my itunes library to load onto media go??:confused: