TD04 at 1 bar

ibz

Member +
i know that ideally i should use an aftermarket ecu to run 1 bar on td04 but i was wondering if its still safe to run 1 bar using fcd and rrfpr, aslong as i get my fueling checked on the dyno ?

whiteglanzav

Member +
yes but he is using management i think if your just using th fpr then u need bigger injectorss as you dont have as much control over them !!

GTnomez

Member +
Ibz, you can run the td04 at 1 bar fine with the use of a fcd and fpr.

No need for 330 injectors, stock injectors are more than capable.

I know as i and others have done it this way.

ibz

Member +

thanks for that. whats the pressure on your regulator for 1 bar boost

whats best way to set the boost without electronic boost controller with this set up. Just a normal manual boost controller i assume. What boost would it run at without any boost controller? also what pressure would you recomend setting rrfpr to be safe to be able to drive to get it set up properly on rr.

billybob

Untrusted Seller

i ran at 1bar with a fcd and fpr for 1and a half years with no problem on standerd injectors ..fpr set to 3.2 bar

want to run it at 0.8 for now as im saving for dastek unichip and dont want to waste money on a FCD. Just need to be able to run it safely until i can afford to have it set up properly with uni chip, bigger injectors etc.

Maybe il just leave it at that then and save for EBC and have it done same time as unichip. What power u rekon it would run at 0.6 bar.