td04 downpipe

KING-EP82

Member +
hello people quick question i have been reading loads and loads about the td04 conversion that iam planning to do to my ep82, obviously with the conversion an important element is o change the down pipe! however iam running on da ct9 and i have had a downpipe installed, when i hopefully do this conversion can i still use this same down pipe or will i have to get a better one? the down pipe is:

Made From High Quality Grade SUS304 Stainless Steel,
Pipes are 3mm Thick,
Mandrel Bent &TIG Welded,
DeCat Pipe is 2.5" Right through with a 3 Bolt Flange outlet with sensor holes fitted,
The de-cat has a brace bar to help Support & Strengthen, a must when fitting a stainless manifold
Fully polished & Ported for Maximum performance,
Significantly increase torque and horse power over the entire RPM range,
Guaranteed BHP improvement,
Gaskets Included,
Direct Bolt On,
Sold For Off-Road Use Only,
We recommend all exhaust components are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment,

i bought it of ebay chck it out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-STARLE...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335be36dc7

thanks in advance

turbostar

Member +
Yes m8t you will need to get a down pipe to suit the tdo4 turbo as the flange wher the down pipe bolts to the exhauste houseing on the turbo are completly diffrent.

KING-EP82

Member +
Yes m8t you will need to get a down pipe to suit the tdo4 turbo as the flange wher the down pipe bolts to the exhauste houseing on the turbo are completly diffrent.
ahhh damn orite no probz thanks 4 da advice, 4 the td04 shud i get a 241 manifold or a 41?