td04 manifold down pipe braided lines etc.....

carlos_ep91

Member +
hello lads im getting rid of my td04 stuff as ive sold my glanza and goin for a change until i can afford another starbo and have the money to forge it

For sale:td04 stainless steal manifold and external wastegate and mild steel downpipe (homemade by danvts) braided td04 oil and water lines (un-used never fitted!!) td04 turbo unit of a 40,000 mile car, bigger injectors from a mazda 323 these are 330cc injectors, smaller civic radiator.

Item Condition:the manifold was blowing when i brought it of dan it has now been fixed by a proffesional welder, the manifold has an external wastegate and thread for an egt, the down pipe is in decent condition not to pretty but does the job, the turbo is clean no shaft play come off a 40,000 mile car the oil and water lines are in brand new condition only opened the box for a look still in the box as new!! the civic rad is in good condition in perfect workin order

Price and price conditions:id like to sell the lot as a kit for 400 delivered within the u.k open to offers not insults

Extra Info:may break it up if there no interest need this gone to be honest

Pictures:

PIC00061.jpg

PIC00064.jpg

PIC00062.jpg

PIC00065.jpg

PIC00063.jpg

Contact Details:ether p.m or post in here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: 1st class recorded delivery

Spoonz

Member +
Hey mate. I'll have the braided lines if the kit get's broken and maybe the bigger injectors