td04 oil feed

sam_glanz

Member +
I need some new oil feeds pipes for a td04, due to one of mine having a leak! :( Does anyone know where the best place to get some new one from?

Thanks sam

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Oh you mean the pipe from the block to the turbo,sorry i misunderstood.

Speedvision sell braided ones,you should really get braided hose woth the proper banjo bolt and fittings or it will probably always leak.

sam_glanz

Member +
yeah iv got a banjo and braided lines, The fixing to the banjo seems to have a lot of play and is leaking up through the top of the nut!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Your using copper washers with the banjo yes?

And is it proper fittings your using or something you made?

sam_glanz

Member +
Yeah washers on the banjo, banjo is causing no problems, but a lad called dan from mocal made the pipe up for the turbo set up?

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Yeah washers on the banjo, banjo is causing no problems, but a lad called dan from mocal made the pipe up for the turbo set up?

Ive heard nothing but good words about dan.

Try taking it off and make sure you have it together as tight as it can be then put it back on,it rips the hands off you if its braided line but has to be done:)

sam_glanz

Member +
Ive heard nothing but good words about dan.

Yeah saw him the other day at euro spec for a rolling road day! He ripped 422.9bhp on his teggy type r lol.. i tryed to call him this week about making me another one, but no answer i think im going to have to send it off to speedflow or thinkauto and get them to make me a new one up!

dantheman

Member +
sam sorry bud only just seen this if you still need a hose sorted pm me and il sort something out. :)

got my cracked manifold replaced now and pushing 450 again :cool:

sam_glanz

Member +
hi dan, only just seen this post back up top! i did try ringing you but there was no answer! but your ok now mate, i have one sorted, the bloke across the road from me owns a hydraulic's company and sorted me out!