TD04 quickie

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
right guys, ive got an emange ultimate, not fitted yet,
and i am due to have a td04 kit installed by early september,
my question/s are:

wat boost can i run td04 on before EMU is fitted and mapped?

i will never run more than a bar once bedded in, but in the beginning once mapped i be boosting to .8bar around 12psi.

will i need anything to go with EMU, like larger injectors.

madman

Member +
.7 and you SHOULD be o.k but all cars are different but if i was u id drive her like a n/a just to be safe..
id get 330cc injectors as your current ones are over 10 years old and will most likely not be %100 efficient so the 330's will be handy and are not that expensive either

sanchez

Member +
right guys, ive got an emange ultimate, not fitted yet,
and i am due to have a td04 kit installed by early september,
my question/s are:

wat boost can i run td04 on before EMU is fitted and mapped?

i will never run more than a bar once bedded in, but in the beginning once mapped i be boosting to .8bar around 12psi.

will i need anything to go with EMU, like larger injectors.

Yeah you will need bigger injectors 330s or something, a fpr to trim fueling, uprated fuel pump maybe.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
forgot to add guys, im getting a warlbro uprated fuel pump installed with td04 as well.

i was thinking of running .5, (its an external wastegate kit by the way) untill mapped anyways.

madman

Member +
well im only going on my experience.. the ecu on its own was fueling my set up @.7 perfectly but .5 SHOULD be on the safer side

Glanza D

Member +
drive like N/A untill mapped not worth riskin.

dont need injectors untill you do big boost really, i run my td04 at 1.2 bar mapped on emange blue and there stock injectors, its worht having them to be future proof but not needed

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
yh i was going to drive it off boost, and have it set to run .5, untill mapped.
and i reckon i get the standard injectors cleaned before the map.

that should be fine?

cheers guys for quick help.