###TD04 & TD05 Turbo Kits###

We are pleased to announce the release of our turbo kits. These are available in either mild steel or 321 Stainless steel. These are external wastegete kits and come complete with everything needed to fit. They are also stock radiatior friendly.

They come with manifold, turbo, all gaskets, water and oil lines, downpipe and 38mm wastegate.

Choice of TD04 or TD05 turbos

Pictures show the mild kit with TD04 and the stainless kit with TD05

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t8.jpg

t7.jpg

t6.jpg

Mild steel kit £1150 + delivery
Stainless steel kit £1350 +delivery

bigdoods

Member +
absolutely savage looking bit of kit.strange the mild steel price is cheaper than the stainless kit is it not?same price for td04 and td05 kits?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Are these Hybrid units? Can u send me some details of the TD05 Dave (max boost and power), I'd only be interested in buying a turbo if its up to my needs.

Morph

Member +
Looks good dave and glad the manifolds turned up in the end did darren get a chance to get mine all bolted up?? Was good to see the progress yesterday and gota give you and darren credit you have done an amazing job with mine considering the state it was in when i left it with you.

aaronw

Member +
noticed theres a brace on the decat to screamer on the mild steel set up but not on the stainless.