Td04 !

VXR230BHP

Member +
I know this question has been asked back I've researched and can't find it. I took a turbo off a 2004 bug eye WRX model. I took the oil feed pipe and bango bolts for oil and water lines. I also took the oil return pipe, can I use these ? I've seen some of the traders selling braided oil and water lines, is this all I need instead ?

jonny-boi32

Member +
I know this question has been asked back I've researched and can't find it. I took a turbo off a 2004 bug eye WRX model. I took the oil feed pipe and bango bolts for oil and water lines. I also took the oil return pipe, can I use these ? I've seen some of the traders selling braided oil and water lines, is this all I need instead ?

well id imagine as long as the pipes reach they should be grand.

jonny-boi32

Member +
some say to use the water lines and some dont. bit of a mixed review. i used them on mine. tempted to get the braided lines from tm dev myself.

VXR230BHP

Member +
I want to run both oil and water lines ! is that all I need thats in that kit ? I heard the oil return pipe was a pain in the ass to get ?

jonny-boi32

Member +
i would of thought tmd would be able to supply this aswell....possibly!

i couldnt see why not. would work out cheaper aswell because of the shipping cost from speedvision, plus u'd prob get it within 2days to ireland from tm dev. im suprised how quick his shipping is.