TD04L Turbo kit w/ mani etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW

Lifer
For sale: TD04L turbo (not the hybrid one), Brand new mild steel WEPR manifold, Brand new WEPR S/S downpipe to suit, all oil connections, water feed niples, gaskets, nuts and bolts etc.

Item Condition:

The turbo has come from a 2003 WRX and has covered around 20K miles, it is in very good condition and has been rotated ready to fit, no shaft play. Unfortunately I havn't got round to making up a new bracket to house the actuator so that will need to be done but the actuator is obviously included.

The manifold is the non EG one in mild steel and is the stock rad friendly one from Sasha's new kit. Fantastic looking bit of kit, just a shame I never got to use it - brand new straight from Sasha!

The downpipe is also the one from Sasha's new kit. Again a fantastic looking piece of S/S and brand spanking new!

All of the oil lines, water feed nipples, gaskets, nuts and bolts are also the ones as supplied by WEPR!

Price and price conditions: £600.00

Extra Info: Just gutted I never got to fit all of this, best manifold and downpipe Ive seen in terms of quality!!! Had to wait months for this aswell so skip the wait and save some money aswell! :(!

Pictures:

IMGP1497.jpg

IMGP1499.jpg

IMGP1500.jpg

IMGP1501.jpg

IMGP1502.jpg

IMGP1503.jpg

IMGP1504.jpg

IMGP1505.jpg

IMGP1506.jpg

IMGP1507.jpg

IMGP1508.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or will send via courier - will agree cost nearer the time (roughly £20 prob)

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Hi chris,

as agreed you have till tonight to get pics up or your sales thread will be deleted.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks
Kon

liam2368

Member +
that looks like a very strong and well put together kit, the welding looks great.

if i had the cash i would have this, which td04 is it?

good luck with the sale.

ChrisW

Lifer
that looks like a very strong and well put together kit, the welding looks great.

if i had the cash i would have this, which td04 is it?

good luck with the sale.

Its the TD04L mate off a WRX, couldn't tell you much more than that tbh :)

Ramsey

Member +
u get my pm mate? i c the manifold is all mild now, are there braided water/oil lines to go with this?

ChrisW

Lifer
is this safe to go on a non forged engine? wat would b needed to b done?

Yes mate a good few people run these on the standard internals, you would just probably want to keep the boost to 1 bar. You'd need to get the fueling setup and a FMIC though if you wanted to do that :)

GTmark

Member +
Im possible intrested. What is the best way of mounting the actuator properly. Has anyone got any pics of one being fitted? :)

ChrisW

Lifer
Looks like a well put together kit, good price too! Good luck with the sale bud! :D

Cheers mate i wanted the best kit as it was obviously going on my car so took my time and waited for a decent turbo.

Your sig is fucking hilarious by the way :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.