TDO4 kit.. which one this time? purchasing soon..

iamlegend

Member +
right going to be moving on to the engine now...

do not want a zisco kit this time.. so thinking what kit would you say?? recomendations?

want FULL kit.. altho fmic is kool as going to purchase the HDI this time...

bhp goal.. 280 bhp

OR another turbo?

mark1991

Member +
nothing wrong the the zisco kit pal i know plenty of people using them, But if you dont want one... you can get a wepr kit or race tech?

A TD04 should make that with no trouble, are you running a standard engine?

iamlegend

Member +
nothing wrong the the zisco kit pal i know plenty of people using them, But if you dont want one... you can get a wepr kit or race tech?

A TD04 should make that with no trouble, are you running a standard engine?

never said nothing was wrong with the zisco..just had it on my old V.. :)
series 2 forged engine mate

turboloon

Member +
wepr kit bud..they've got bigger runners than zisco,stay away from race tech very exspensive and i've seen a few of those mani's crack(granted ricky will sort them..but bloody exspensive!!..i'm running a wepr sr mild steel mani,been on 21/2 years no problems yet)

hkspower

Member +
Hi turboloon . about the runners not always the bigger is the better . and it depends on type of engine you have .. we are still running the same type of manifolds that buy on all most all cars an are running in low 11sec ... but if you want it bigger runners tell zisco and he will do it for you..

wickedep

Trader
all turbo kits are on sale mate...your saving $300usd over retail if you purchase now! dont miss out :)

sacha