Tdo5 on emange blue?

mitchracer

Member +
As the title says, is the emanage blue ok to use with td05 turbo or should I be upgrading management? Anybody got any results they can show me from theirs using a similar setup? I have looked through the powerboard but there doesn't say much about what management people use

mitchracer

Member +
Happy days mate, that's the same turbo as me so will be very interested to know how you get on, keep me in mind once you have your results and let me know how the car feels. What turbo you upgrading from?

Rob H

Member +
It's going on a fully forged 4efe have a look at my garage for more on that but it was n/a befor but I have run a blitz K24 on a EMB in the past with good results but I have no figgers for that as it was never on the rollers.

Rob H

Member +
Well it did not get mapped we could not get the emanage to scale the 550cc injectors. The emb will only scale for 150% bigger injectors the problem we had was it was dumping loads of fuel in at start up and just flooding every thing and would not start it was putting that much in the exhaust we was lighting it in the tail pipe with a lighter lol so no it won't do it properly need something better!!

mitchracer

Member +
Ah what a pain, so your on the look out for better management now then? I have trouble starting mine sometimes with 460 injectors in ATM but It did get mapped on them, do you have any idea what these injectors would be good for bhp wise?

Chris@CCM

Member +
I've all ways said emb should not be used with large injectors due to the way it trims fuel (via map sensor signal)

Rob H

Member +
Yes I am looking into doing it with a different ECU now. I am not sure about your injectors but we worked out that with 315cc we could run about 6 or 7psi boost lol befor the injectors maxed out. The bloke mapping mine has a formula chart he has made up for working out injector sizes.