Team dynamics Pro race wheels

Reeco

Member +
For sale: Set of 4 Team dynamics Pro race wheels 15"

Item Condition: used (few scratches and scrapes see pics)

Price and price conditions: sold

Extra Info: Basicaly selling these on behalf of a mate, said if they are sold within a week i can have half of what they make, if not i can pick them up for nothing afterwards (hence the swap offer:)) have a few scrapes and scratches the close up of the one wheel gives you a general idea of what the rest are like although i believe this is the worst of the lot, wouldnt want to keep them myself purley because i love my green volvo wheels too much ;) tyres on all of them are shite. these are a £150 each brand new so i think the price is fair, if you think differently let me know.

Pictures:
Wheels.jpg

Wheels2.jpg
WheelsCloseup.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me or reply to thread, i basicaly live on here and im on here evry eveing without fail.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: can arrange your own courier(google shiply), collection in person or £30 delivered to most place sin the UK

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Ill try an fin out mate as a friend of the family is look for some wheels for his astra lol as its runny hub caps haha but ilk ask around, were they off a starlet??

Reeco

Member +
haha okay sweet cheers for that mate, no they were off my mates kit car, cant remeber which one he had now, he went through about 6 months of changing cars on a 2 weekly basis cause he just kept making money on top of them all. but i have seen them on starlets, they look good on, especialy on glanza's but any wheel with more than 5 spokes just dosnt do it for me, and i want to get some rota HM3's next :)

rich_cooper

Fresh Recruit
might be intrested in these, wanting them for my yaris. Could do with knowing the et so knowing if they would fit

Reeco

Member +
okay mate ill try find out, there still in my mates in his garrage at the moment, they were of a saxo or fiesta or some little hatch loke that before his kit car if that helps? should imagine itd be similar to a yaris/ starlet

Reeco

Member +
pcd is 4x100
offset im pretty sure is stock so 38
and just checking now bud so will get back to you as soon as im done:)
picking these up tommorow so i can check and see how they fit on the starlet at the weekend if that helps anybody.

Reeco

Member +
ignore that ill be able to get you a quote tommorow when i can weigh and measure them but dosnt sound like its going to be too cheap :/ anybody know any good couriers?

Reeco

Member +
cheers mate ill check now, i picked them up today and just to let you guys know the tyres are totaly shagged, got bulges in the walls, otehr than that the wheels are a bit scuffed but not bent or damaged in anyway which will affect saftey or performance.

Reeco

Member +
btt realy need these gone, saw these on my mates pug forum realy realy badly curbed go for £250 has to be worth 180