Tein coilover question

Matt Glanza

Member +
I have got a set of super streets on my glanza and im not happy with the ride height.I have just picked up a set of trd coilovers but the backs are shot so im wondering if the springs from the TRDs will fit on to the teins.And if so would the ride height be different?

Chris@CCM

Member +
the should do mate . i have a set of short tein rear springs hear i removed from a set . r both back shocked fooked of the trds as i need one read trd

Matt Glanza

Member +
yea mate both rears are shot fronts are good though.so changing the springs should make a difference then?Know any companies that will rebuild these?

dac69er

Super Moderator
my super streets arent even bedded in yet and im not on the lowest setting and they are about 3/4 of an inch from the tire.

if you go too low you cant get a jack under the car to work on it. plus my lower arm bar may hit on something if i go too low.

how long have you had the super streets fitted mate?

hardcoreep

Member +
ss_speck.jpg

Is this the type u have, or...

compare.jpg

these

Last edited:

Matt Glanza

Member +
yea they at like the top on.ive had them for a bwt a year.cant get a jack under the car properly any way cos of mysep side skirts.thats wat mine gap is now and they are wound rite down?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
why would you want them that low?

ive got superstreets, and im prob about 5 threads from the bottom.

if i have anymore than 3 people in my car it scrapes on the tyre like a bitch!

wat profile tyre you got

Matt Glanza

Member +
they wre purchased new.I dnt hav any rear seats mate and i track the car so i want it lower to reduce body roll and put stiffer springs in there