Tein Flex coilovers??

NUM NUTZ

Member +
Tein Flex coilovers?? URGENT HELP NOW NEEDED!!

Does anyone know how to stiffen them?? front passenger is rubbing off the arch since i got them softened but want to stiffen them up nw!:confused::confused:

Last edited:

Sparky

Member +
Take it back to wherever you got to soften them :p

Not sure if the damping is adjustable on top of the struts on these?

mcleod

Member +
they should be set in the middle! so they will turn 8 turns to the left to soften and 8 turns to the right to stiffen(obviousley it will be 16 turns if you are turning from the softest setting). be careful tho as they have no markings on them and can be damaged if turned too much!

NUM NUTZ

Member +
no didn't get in struction manual with them as they were in the car when i got it!
sort of wanted to do it myself if possible tbh!!

@mcleod cheers bud!! thats for the nut at the top using an allen key??

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Just turn the adjusters on the strut tops anti clockwise to soften and clockwise to tighten. Are the rubber caps still on there? Be careful not to go too far either way, you can also get Tein EDC if your feeling extravagant! :)

Is it only one side that is catching? If so they are either different heights, different pre loads, different boud rates or something is catching on them!

T

NUM NUTZ

Member +
adjusted the stiffness on the passenger side 4 clicks to stiffen them. then went to to drivers side and 1 turn and the screw popped out.:mad:

any help and suggestions much apreciated!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited: