Tein OR Whiteline Springs? Which are best?

Monty

Member +
I have ordered with springs and just waiting on them coming into stock, i have ordered whiteline but there not in stock but i can get the Tein springs right now. Which are the best springs? Should i hold on for whiteline or just get the Teins?

Help lol

M

Monty

Member +
what about rs*r Springs ??

I considered them but they dont give an even drop back and front, didn't want that m8. I just need a good few opinions to make my mind up, i dont want to get a set and then wish i had gone for the others as money is really tight so i want to make sure i get the best for my precious bucks lol

ChrisGT

Member +
i'm in the same situation, i don't know whether to get teins or rsr's. the rsr's have a higher spring rate so will be stiffer, which leads me to believe they will be better for handling. but like you say, the drop on them isnt great whereas the teins supposedly give a very aggresive drop....DILEMMA!

Nwimie

Member +
I considered them but they dont give an even drop back and front, didn't want that m8. I just need a good few opinions to make my mind up, i dont want to get a set and then wish i had gone for the others as money is really tight so i want to make sure i get the best for my precious bucks lol

imo save your money untill you can afford coilovers. ive made the mistake of buying springs and shocks on a budget and have been dissapointed everytime.

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
invest in some good suspensions mate, lowered springs will knacker your stock shocks after a few months of use!!

hardcoreep

Member +
Having used both, the Teins, but the Whiteline are softer and will work with the stock dampers because its not that much of a drop.

seed

Member +
I'm using Whiteline springs from Toby and it work good. Comfy ride, much better than stock ones...Not a massive drop tho...

I've got my Tein HA coming soon...so Whiteline is up for sale soon...

Monkfish

Member +
D2 Coilovers are a no-brainer really. They have the same adjustments as the Tein Flex (Spring pre-load and ride height and damper adjustment all round, plus camber adjustment on the front) but they're about £400 cheaper. :homer:

ChrisGT

Member +
But I've already bought new shocks :eek: !! And if I start saving now I'll probably only have a set of D2's by 2012!

:gt-smilie:

Pumba_GT

Member +
If you want a quick better look as for time being, get the Teins. Then, save up some money for the coilovers in the future.

geoffrey118

Member +
But I've already bought new shocks :eek: !! And if I start saving now I'll probably only have a set of D2's by 2012!

:gt-smilie:

So I suggest that for the time being you get the cheapest option...then you can save money and hopefully buy a set of coilovers before 2012! :p