Tein Suspension

gayan_GT

Lifer
How good are they??? one of my friends are buying a set today and just wanna knw how they add up to other suspension kits

gayan_GT

Lifer
thanx for the FB guys... rep added :)

well i dunno what model they are but the distinctive feature i can think about it is that its green lol!!!

cole

Member +
there all green lol
i have tein type hr from japan

there stiff as f##k

great suspension tho just hope you have good roads near u

poke

Member +
hey mate,i had tein mono flex on my glanza they will only let your car go down bout 60mm at most but the car was comfortable with them but i gave them back to the shop and i got a set of k-sports there brilliant and they let the car go down as much as 100mm and the car is comfortable with them

Last edited:

gayan_GT

Lifer
so all in all its a good buy from what i hear from you guys... it only cost us some thiing like 250quid and as a bonus we got the rear suspension and front suspension including discs , pads, bars, lower arms, joints, axles,ect... not bad eh?

cole

Member +
so all in all its a good buy from what i hear from you guys... it only cost us some thiing like 250quid and as a bonus we got the rear suspension and front suspension including discs , pads, bars, lower arms, joints, axles,ect... not bad eh?

did u steal it and leave 250 quid there because you felt guilty ?

lol great buy

spartacus

Member +
just fitted a set of the tein mono flex coilovers today. such a difference in ride. a lot stiffer but so much more controllable. great set up!