Status
Not open for further replies.

tobiah

Member +
Tein type HA Coilovers... NOW £400 plus p&p

For sale: Tein type HA Coilovers

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: NOW £400 plus postage

Extra Info: Tein Type HA coilovers for sale, came off an ep82... I bought these last week but have decided to do other things to my car first like hybrid turbo nice sound system better alarm etc...

These coilovers are height and damper adjustable, has slight rust on surface but no leaks.

NOW £400 + postage and paypal fees.

i have over 300 100% feedback on ebay user name tobiah_tayo

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

6535_1.JPG

Contact Details: txt me on 07885 907 887 or email tobiahtayo @msn.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: available for paypal add 4%

Last edited:

simonleeds

Member +
yeah sure these was 450 a few weeks back ....
500 quid seems a little steep ive got tein ha's maybe i got very lucky with price...

very good coilovers non the less good luck

madmanGT

Banned
thats mad money man! ya can get near brand new coilovers for that money.lol i know they mightn be tein's but still...

Phil

Super Moderator
im not questioning the price thats the sellers choice, just wonder if they were the ones that sham was selling on ebay this week.

Phil

Are these the coilovers that Sham was selling on ebay? If so then this thread will be deleted as you are not allowed to sell parts on behalf of someone else.
Christy

Phil

Super Moderator
Nah christy i think the fella has bought them off sham and is selling them on.

so not on behalf of i dont think. sorry to spam i was just asking if they were the self same ones.

Phil

tobiah

Member +
These are not for sale on behalf of anyone else - they are sat in my living room...

Like i said open to offers to get what i paid for them just want to shift them as ddecided to invest money in oher areas at moment...

These are not for sale on behalf of anyone else - they are sat in my living room...

Like i said open to offers to get what i paid for them just want to shift them as ddecided to invest money in oher areas at moment...

No problem mate. Can you take pictures of the actual items then as these pictures are not pictures that you have taken yourself or are they as they look like they are lying on a road to me?
Christy

tobiah

Member +
Thanks. these are pics of THE ACTUAL coilovers im selling.

i did buy these intending to fit them but the car i bought had new shocks and springs fitted thesame day i bought it as the old ones went. the setup is nice and smooth and i dont wanna spend more money gettin these fitted when the car is fine as is...

i dont do aggressive hndling etc where i will notice these too much hence the sale...

Thanks. these are pics of THE ACTUAL coilovers im selling.

i did buy these intending to fit them but the car i bought had new shocks and springs fitted thesame day i bought it as the old ones went. the setup is nice and smooth and i dont wanna spend more money gettin these fitted when the car is fine as is...

i dont do aggressive hndling etc where i will notice these too much hence the sale...

So you have taken these pictures yourself when you recieved the coilovers? P.S I will clean up this thread when im finished.
Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.