Temp contract

Shak-gt

Member +
Hi all,

I have not long been back from a skiing holiday. While i was on this holiday i broke my arm and dislocated it, which ment i had to have a operation to have some screws and metal to hold my bone. Now for my job i only have a temp contract but not sure 100% if i have the sickness pay rights. My boyfriend did have a look an the internet and it said i am able to have it but agencies can be fuckers sometimes. If any of you know about this advice would be great.

shakira

ChrisGT

Member +
With my agency; day off sick = 0 hours for that day = no money. You could take a holiday day though? lol

turboflow

Member +
i think she did
i read under some law that she is entitled to 87 a week for sickness for anything longer than four days, weather it be a full or temp contract as long as it is a contract

Shak-gt

Member +
I did sign it and just spoken to them and i cant go back to work till april because i am not insured if i have a fall and yes i can have the stat pay, so i am very happy but i now have to go to the doctor but as i cant drive or even ride a bike i am stuck lol. thanks to thoes of you who helped