PRESSISION TURBO FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
CORROLLA BIG TROTHER AND PORT AND PULISH INTAKE
ARP STUD
COMETIC SOLID HEADGASKET AND O RINGS BLOCK
GREEDY PROFEC S BOOST CONTROLER
2.5 FREE FLOW FULL EXAUST
WIDE BAND INNOVATE
PHANTOM GRIP
THIS PROJECT WILL BE DONE IN A WEEK AND I'LL HOPE I MAKE 300 HORSE POWER. ANY OPINIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED,
THANK YOU.
:

Last edited:

Aga

Member +
i think you'll find it hard to reach 300 on that turbo without cams. what brand is the turbo? mitsubishi?

karltercel

Fresh Recruit
nice project

that project sound good ! i just want to know something how did you do your wireing convertion ?? i got a toyota tercel 1993 and i put a 4e-fte but i dont know how to make the wireing can you help me ???

VQ'ed

Member +
that project sound good ! i just want to know something how did you do your wireing convertion ?? i got a toyota tercel 1993 and i put a 4e-fte but i dont know how to make the wireing can you help me ???

I would start at looking the difference between an ep82 and ep91...
there are more sensors (evap, egr, anti-pollution) on the ep91 than ep82. first...

second: the ecu in a 1991-1994 tercel is two plugs(26-16) and 1995-1999 is three plug (26-16-12). the wires are positionned in different places on the two...

third: we should meet sometime, i have a lot of documents because i was trying to do it myself.

VQ'ed

Member +

I would start at looking the difference between an ep82 and ep91...
there are more sensors (evap, egr, anti-pollution) on the ep91 than ep82. first...

second: the ecu in a 1991-1994 tercel is two plugs(26-16) and 1995-1999 is three plug (26-16-12). the wires are positionned in different places on the two... a challenge await you to make the two work together...

We should meet sometime, i have a lot of documents on the jobbecause i was trying to do it myself. i even have a partial paper already prepared to do the job. on a ep82 two plug ecu though...