TGTT seems very useful..

mad_man

Fresh Recruit
Hi everyone!! How are you all? I joined this forum yesterday. I posted a new comer thread yesterday & everybody seems to be very friendly, thank you all. I was going over the forum whole day & it seems to be very helpful during the conversion of my car from 4EFE to 4EFTE. I drive a Toyota Corolla ii (EL30), which is the 4 door hatchback version of Toyota Corolla GP Turbo (EL31) which has a 3ETE engine. They are exactly same except the doors :p
I was introduced to this forum by a senior of mine who is also a member of this forum named 'babu_rashu', my heartiest thanks to brother 'babu_rashu'.
Anyways, right now, me & brother BABU is collecting the necessary parts to set the engine in the car & make it boost. Its going to be the first EL31, converted into 4EFTE in our country, if we 2 stuck anywhere, I hope you guys will help us out.
Thank you.

yes TGTT is a very helpful forum mate about Starlets especially. just ask when you have a request dont worry, there will be many on here ready to help you out :) enjoy........