TGTT Stats Jan 2009

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

so as to keep you informed with regard to how your community is growing we will post up some stats every month.

Jan 2009 has been the busiest month we have ever had here on toyotagtturbo.com

Hits for the month of Jan: 13,955,529

Traffic for the month of Jan: 95.4 GB

New Users: 334

New Threads: 3027

------------------------------------------

Search Engine Optimization
As part of the revamp we began back in Sept 2008 we decided to concentrate on making it easier for people to find us. Back then we had approximately 300 referrals per day coming from search engines. Today we have approximately 1400 per day.

This optimization of our site for search engines is an ongoing process but it is bearing fruit and that can be seen by the amount of new members who are now posting on the site, keeping things fresh and giving us new ideas.

We would like to thank you for your continued support and as we storm in to 2009 with all guns blazing and about to hit 5000 users our community is stronger than it ever has been.

Keep on posting and drive safely!

gv1.3

Admin
cheers Aidan.

The moderating and admin staff are putting in a lot of work to keep things organised but to be honest I think that the members on here pretty much self police the place which takes a huge load of us.

madman

Member +
best gt site going and friendly helpful advice always no matter what you problem is.. and word of mouth... even my mechanic has joined the site and is blown away with the information avaliable on the site... great work dylan and everbody else

Stulet-GTT

Member +
15s37ko.jpg

Gimme a T......T
Gimme a G......G
Gimme a T......T
Gimme a T......T

What do we have?? TGTT whoop whoop..

Well done all involved with the running of the site...

gv1.3

Admin
15s37ko.jpg

Gimme a T......T
Gimme a G......G
Gimme a T......T
Gimme a T......T

What do we have?? TGTT whoop whoop..

Well done all involved with the running of the site...

Id just be happy with a go of your scalextrics track!!

Kind words Madman.. good to hear word of mouth is spreading :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Id just be happy with a go of your scalextrics track!!

Kind words Madman.. good to hear word of mouth is spreading :)

30rlb2a.jpg

No i have had some laugh's on this site and found all on hear to be very helpfull with thing's to do wit my GT...:rockon: