TGTT Store Launched

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

we are delighted to announce the new TGTT store is now open for business you will find the link in the navigation section on the main portal page or you can click here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/index.php?pageid=store

We have some popular items including lanyards and vinyl stickers with preferential prices for paid members.

Our aim is to keep this as simple as possible. The price of postage is the same regardless of what you purchase and the prices of items has been kept intentionally low.

We plan on adding new items if these prove popular.

We have been asked for a method of purchasing paid memberships as a gift for other members a few times now so we have also added this option too.

All the best

Dave.

Member +
saaa-weeet! :D

Some nice items on there, and I particularly like the membership gift item! Good thinking folks

Dave

gv1.3

Admin
with the postage being 4euro no matter how many items you buy I would suggest buying more than one item as this will give you more value for your money.

Also if you are looking to give your better half a little Christmas stocking filler idea send them the link and they can purchase your gift as you do not need to be a member to purchase :)

Thanks for the comments. We will be adding the cafepress stuff in here soon also.

Sean_GT

Member +
Ye it has taken a while. I want to order some now but i dont think my employers will be to pleased with me ordering things whilst i am supposed to be working:p

Oh well when i get in from work it is then!

gv1.3

Admin
Whenever you get a chance :) We have already received a few orders in but there is plenty of everything so no rush!

malcolmgt

Member +
STIIIICCCCCKKKKEEEERRRSSSS!!!!!! yay lol..

got myself an order.. and loving the paid membership discount!

whoop whoop :):):)

gv1.3

Admin
well I aint a small lad myself Dan :) the Xlarge is actually a big Xlarge.. like the large would fit me and I normally like my t-shirts x-large. The t-shirts are nice heavy cotton not cheap crap so they hold shape well.

If you PM me your chest and round the middle size Ill measure one up for you buddy :)

gv1.3

Admin
lol... I get my homosexual kicks on tgtt... actually that would make a good tagline for the site :p

In all seriousness I would think the XL would fit ya Dan but if not we can get ya a bigger one made up when we have the next batch done :)