TGTT Store...

Nippon

Member +
Howdy

Ordered some TGTT window stickers a week or so ago and have still not recieved them. Anyone shed any light???

gv1.3

Admin
Please be patient and understand that this is not a business and the people looking after this have full-time jobs and are doing this to help out tgtt.com if people want to begin treating the tgtt store like a trader they are buying parts from we may just have to scrap it totally.

Sean_GT

Member +
I understand and dont mind waiting. I have wanted these ever since i joined the club so two weeks is not going to make much of a difference to me:)

Nippon

Member +
Howdy. Recieved a window sticker in the post today. Very nice it is too. But...
I only recieved 1. I ordered a pair. As is stated in the TGTT store. Who do i need to speak to about getting the other one i paid for???

kieran.s gt

Member +
Howdy. Recieved a window sticker in the post today. Very nice it is too. But...
I only recieved 1. I ordered a pair. As is stated in the TGTT store. Who do i need to speak to about getting the other one i paid for???

pm dylan (gv1.3)
i was the same but he sorted it out straight away and i got the other sticker today
btw quality stickers:rockon:

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
bit of a mixup with the ordering process all people who were sent one sticker were sent another one and an extra gift 2 days later so they should arrive in the next day or so.

gv1.3

Admin
nope.. deffo wasnt just you was a couple of people. I guess being one of the first to order you were going to be hit with bugs if anyone was but we caught issues early and all sorted now :)

The lil pressie will stop you hating us and moaning about the mistake (not that you guys would moan anyway hehe)