Thanks again Chris

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
We were up at East Coast Customs Dyno today. Ted did well but I'll let him fill you in on his progress.

We only got a little past what my car was running and the clutch packed in, though it looks like it has had a faulty pressure plate from when it was installed.

New beefier Clutch here on Friday though so it's all good.

335hp with 290flbs, looks like the timing is out a tooth also.

Oh and severaly cracked a brake disk.

Last edited:
A

Animal GT

wel done lads!! clutch fucked eye?..wat boost was that at spuddy?with nos?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Nah didn't get to use the nitrous :( boost was only up 0.1 so was 1.6bar or there abouts.

I've a few bits to sort on the car and I'll bring it back down in 2 weeks or so.

The Clutch is physically ok but just with the light pressure plate it couldn't cope. So theres a full kit with a stronger pressure plate and friction plate on the way.

Chris@CCM

Member +
No worrys pal real pitty dude I think ur timing is ok after thinkn about it but check it and check the cam gears too ! We know what is needed next time any ways dude

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'll check all of the timing, it would be good if it was correct cause you got a fair bit of mapping done in the lower boost levels.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Well done lads, hope all goes well in a couple weeks spuddy,
get ted to put his results up, he get a graph?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Well done lads, hope all goes well in a couple weeks spuddy,
get ted to put his results up, he get a graph?

He has a print out but dunno if he has an email with it or not. Surprised he hasn't been on, its a cracking result.

KrissyB

Member +
an amazing figure fella considering the boost and cicumstances well done :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Ted can't get online but he said I can let yas know.

He made 312hp at 1.5bar, the boost wasn't going up properly or I think they would have kept on raising it.

Very nice curve on the graph but I don't have it to post it.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator

He made 312hp at 1.5bar, the boost wasn't going up properly or I think they would have kept on raising it.

On the 4e?

Johnny_C

Lifer

nice!
i know what im getting for xmas.:cool:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
another 4e over the 300 mark:D wel done ted..

I must admit Teds figure has given me a few things to think about. 200ccs less on the engine and like for like boost he was only 8hp of my figure, alot to be said for a high compression engine!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
bet his torque isnt near ur 290 or watever you got..

Well no lol, think is was maybe 230flbs.

Chris took my car for a drive on the road to see if it was clutch slip or wheel spin, I was in the passenger seat. I seriously have never felt such an insaine force on me in a car ever! And that was in 4th gear lol!

Saying that when we got back it looked like the brakes where on fire! Turns out it was only a cracked disc causing the smoke.

Edit: got my sheet here, my torque was only 282flbs, not 290.

Last edited: