Thanks Sky Insurance !

Out of curiosity for getting my car back i thought ill give them a call and see what they say

4 years driving & 4 years NCB
Glanza V

Td04'd supporting mods
Ksports
Alloys
Exhaust

less than £1300

well cuffed !

didnt think it would be that cheap thought they would have a field day with me !

SooperD

Member +
I wont tell you how much i pay then.. or maybe i will as its the only good thing u do get out of being an old codger.. £525 fully comp - 4 yrs NCB - OLD :)

SooperD

Member +
Hahaha.. You are spot on mate, every time i spool up the turbo i feel young again.. Your time will come for nice low premiums.. Then more of your money goes into your beast :)

haha youve cracked it, a spoolin turbo is the sound of eternal youth :p cant wait till march to spool mines again haha, and yeah patience is the key used to be 21 lower premiums and it is to an extent but, now its crept up to 25 just before i turned 21 haha typical :p

my fire is well and truely extinguished haha cheers charlie :p heard the starlets running just need an oil return or something...whats the script! cant wait for a blast in this wee machine

bucketep91

Member +
Aye mate i need a rubber pipe lol but it is running so im happy with that:d
Just been hectic with work and xmas and everything. Ill get back on it soon and get it finished.

Forgot to txt u back the otherday, those wheels wer for a mate ;)

when you ordering it :) still gotta un sorn it tax mot it and all that shite ?
i can imagine mate ! you need a hand you know whwere i am mate ;)

aye cool mate ! and no bother atol !

boostup

Member +
They ain't even insuring me am 23 been driving 5 years no accidents no claims my dad as first driver me as named my dads 40+ been driving for over 20 years but still no lol, joke or Wat