The Devil wears Parada ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
i finnaly got some decent tyres on hte lil beast now i wnet with prada spec 2s and all i ca say it wow whats a vast improvment on my previous tyres, straight line traction is massivly increased, cant comment so much for the corners yet but i have just setup my camber as i bought a camber guage :)(one side was 1deg diffrent lol) so should be good.

i also added some white enamal paint on the sidewall as i thought it looked pretty cool so heres a few pics jsut after fitting and then with the paint on the tyre.

i drove from birmingham to chesire to get pick them up and get them fitted as it still worked out cheaper than anywhere else and was a cool drive, on teh way i stoped off at tesco and saw this beast too - i could belive there was one in the car pack i was so excited haha:

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

DSC01675.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

and the prada's :) 195 50 15

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01681.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

DSC01685.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

also have had a little move about wiht my guages, needed to hide the wiring better but this is the only pic i took and i hadnt tidied up or put the cd player back in yet :p

DSC01671.jpg

Sparky

Member +
Thought the 86 was yours at first :p

I love prada's have a set on the GT

Your conversion is looking a little sorry for itself :(

goldenvtr

Member +
Thought the 86 was yours at first :p

I love prada's have a set on the GT

Your conversion is looking a little sorry for itself :(

i wish haha, and thats because im about to respray it ;) (its sanded down ready to primer - the orange got on my nerves lol

weakboy2

Member +
they are ok... until you get them hot :(

They were poor at llandow for me. ok on the road though, look cool too!

goldenvtr

Member +

how come? and i doubt they can be any worse than the tyres i had before lol they really where crap in comparison

The paint is a nice touch, will it come off after a wash though?

i used enamal paint and i did give the tyres a quick wash after it had tried to try it, so hopefully it should last a good while :)

Rory

Lifer
I personally think they are fine for track days.
In the dry or rain they perform great for me.

Bearing in mind, that they are a road tyre, so they wont last heaps and heaps of laps on track at peak performance.

weakboy2

Member +
Yeah for a budget tyre they arent bad at all, i personally prefer my old yoko A539's i had before.

look good with the white writing tho, think i will have to do that to next years R888