The ghost files/strange happenings

liamgtturbo

Member +
im gettin into the halloween spirit and was wondering how many of u had any strange encounters or ghost stories to tel. Personally ive seen nothin and like to keep it that way. If i did see anythin i would be like a clifford alarm goin off lol

pkn

Member +
i once saw a dark figure of someone walk along the side of my bed one night it looked the same size as the girlfriend and i thought she was getting up without putting the light on as not to disturb me so i asked "her" to make a drink cos i couldn't sleep, at this point my dog who had sneaked into the bedroom started growling at it but it then disapered into the wall.my great dane wouldn't go back in there for nearly a month after!

cole

Member +
i once saw a dark figure of someone walk along the side of my bed one night it looked the same size as the girlfriend and i thought she was getting up without putting the light on as not to disturb me so i asked "her" to make a drink cos i couldn't sleep, at this point my dog who had sneaked into the bedroom started growling at it but it then disapered into the wall.my great dane wouldn't go back in there for nearly a month after!

fuck that lol ad of shit the bed haha

richglanzav

Member +
my mates house

my friends house is very haunted, it used 2 be a shop for amny many years with a lot of unsure history...and one night i went there to meet him b4 we went out on the town

at bout 8pm (it was rly dark outside and we were only 2 in the house besides his 2 dogs) we heard a rly rly loud banging upstairs while we were in kitchen, literally clear as crystal like sum1 walkin round in heavy boots...then his dog shot down the stairs yelping, like sumthin hurt her!

pretty damn freaked at this point we decided 2 just run upstairs lol and nuthin there so me mate got his aftershave and we went bk downstairs and just b4 we went out started agen...at this pooint we got scared and went out lol, me mate agreeing to stop at mine that night lol...but as we left i looked round and i saw a white figure'ish thing in the kitchen where we were! only for a second and i totally freaked!! his house has always had an oppressive atmosphere and now i wnt go there at night lol

dantheman

Member +
i got an old photo of me sitting on the stairs in my house when i was a kid and theres a black cat sitting behind me a few steps up, but we never had any cats.. it only showed up on the photo.. :eek::confused:

Derek

Lifer
Have a few not all mine.
My grandmother died and the following day my mam woke up and sitting in the corner of her bedroom her mother my grandmother just staring at her.
My mate woke up one night turned to look at his girlfriend at there was another woman(ghost) hovering above her just looking at her.
i woke up one evening to a lady and child standing at the end of my bed i freeked out and jumped out of bed swinging punches.
Came home one night and decided to get some food was in the kitchen and my nephews keyboard in the conservatory started playing away itself which led to me leaving the kitchen at a fair rate of knots.
Above my bedroom door theres a glass window lying in bed reading look up at the window and there was a face looking through at me couldnt sleep for the night.:freddy:

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
some of my friends have some seriously fucked up stories. nothing major happened to me as of yet.

Fro

Member +
I aint reading this thread cause i will freak myself out! I work at an old distillery, its pretty fookin creepy and supposedly some strange things happen, not just me filling my pants when theres a strange noise!

After-Glanza

Member +
Damn this is freaky stuff. so many times ive been lying in bed and thought that ive seen something move in the corner of my eye and shit myself but nothing overly serious as of yet and hopefully never lol Come to think of it, i remember my cousin told his mum and all that he saw his aunt sally standing at the top of the stairs waving at him when he was coming back up from getting a drink in the middle of the night and she had just died that week. Damn id forgotten bout all this freaky crap till use put it back in my head lol

Idrees

Banned
I wish I didn't read that, now I'm scared to go up to bed lol.

I've heard a lot worse though! Freaky stuff, but true.

Aga

Member +
My friend went to crete to visit his grandmother. she lives alone and has bad knees , she barely can walk, so she spends most of the time on her bed. At night my friend was sitting with his grandma talking and he heard someone walking slowly around the upper floor (the floors and ceilings are wooden, really old house.) he says "grandma , what's that" and she said "don't worry, it's just your grandpa". He would hear the wooden stairs creak step after step as if someone was walking on them, and shuffling feet from the rooms upstairs, scared shitless and counting the days to come home...

EH@B

Member +
i have a story happened with me frnd when i was with him

here in UAE
the desert is interesting
so we spent most of time there thats days (becausr of nice weathe at night )

one day we were in new area called (azeeb)
we were ( 3 persons ) sitting in the ground and talking
my frnd moved to talk in his mobile phone
after 5 min of quite place
he started crying and shouting on us to escape from here
we dont understood wht he saying becasue we didint see anything :S
we thought that he is joking
but when we got in the ride
we saw alot of teers in his face with red eyes
he was very afraid and asked us to move quickly :S:S
then after he calm down we asked him whts happened
he said ( when i was talking in MP , i saw somthing on four feet with full white hair in his body with huge eyes running on me :S , then i started to run and shout )

from that time ididnt back there

Last edited:

stuart

Member +
We used to live in an old bungalow in the middle of no where, with no history of the house. My parents paid 2 people to come in and look for unnatural energy sources and take infrared photo's, they came to the conclusion that, sat in my bedroom in the corner of a room was a middle aged-lady who used to stand up from the chair if anyone opened my bedroom door, kinda like a nanny I suppose, and we also used to have an old man sat in a rocking chair in the middle of the hall. The pictures didn't actually SHOW these 2 people but the women said she could sense/feel/good energy (not harmfull spirit) the old man and the nanny in our house. Needless to say, we moved soon after.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
llol can i just ask,

how many times in these stories where you all drunk / drugged up?

sounds like over paranoia to me lol

intresting tho, never seen anything really like that either

rb69

Member +
My mate's mums house was bad for stuff like this.

A few years ago when he was younger he shared a bedroom with his brother and they had a dog that stayed downstairs in the dining room. Anyway, they were upstairs watching tv and the dog starts barking like mad, wouldn't stop even when they shouted him to stop. So his brother goes down stairs and the dog is stood facing the corner of the dining room barking his head off, stood right in the corner. His brother tells the dog to shut up and he goes back on his bed, his brother goes back upstairs. 10 minutes later the dog starts barking again like mad, so his brother says he will go down in a minute and see if anyone's outside or something, next thing they hear is someone shout "SHUT UP!!!" really loudly from the dining room! Dog instantly goes quiet. His brother runs down stairs with a baseball bat checks all round the house and out in the garden, nothing there.

EH@B

Member +
llol can i just ask,

how many times in these stories where you all drunk / drugged up?

sounds like over paranoia to me lol

intresting tho, never seen anything really like that either

u r saying that because of ur day not came yet :rockon:
onw day u will see somthing :p

nexia201

Member +
Here's mine i dont believe in this shit but as i use to work nightshift the other workers use to hear strange noises and i use to laugh at them! then one day as i was alone in the building at 2am i heard footsteps upstairs after that as they were saying stupid things like taking photos in the dark i grabbed the camera and went in the staircase and took some pics and this is one of them (just let me tell you that on the wall there was nothing as we checked it after the photo and this only came in one photo) they said thats an orb.
ghostatgw1001.jpg

I was a bit uncomftable to be in there alone after that!

Last edited: