The ''Members'' on here that are always bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules-B

Member +
hi all

from what i have seen recently, there has been alot of bitching/badmouthing going on between members

I can understand that this is going to happen as we get more members who may genuinly dislike another member..but when it just seems to be petty comments it is really uncalled for

Mods..i was wondering wether you have a system for this...ie...warnings that then lead to suspensions and later bans

Not trying to put down the system (if there is one) on this..but maybe it should be a bit stricter etc?

im not trying to sound like an old man here...but it really does piss me off when all i see is people slagging other people off...

Jules

Idrees

Banned
I agree with you.

But tbh, I haven't seen much of that lately but that may be because I'm not online much.

There should be a Yellow/Red card system! Two Yellow cards, then a Red card which means a 48 hour ban! :p

Jules-B

Member +
most of it has been directed straight to the muppet show...

its not constant..but it does happen too much...

i mean if you dont like somone dont post in their threads!!
simple eh?

anyone else feel the same

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
There should be a Yellow/Red card system! Two Yellow cards, then a Red card which means a 48 hour ban! :p[/QUOTE]

thats a good idea,but a bit of an argument is good now and then withen reason though

Jules-B

Member +
true

but when it gets into some of the slagging off it has done on here..thats when it gets to far..
i mean im not trying to say noone can argue/debate with anyone...

Jules-B

Member +
ye sorry i worded that wrong

i could pick out 4 or 5 instances already where it has got out of hand in topics..

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
There is a yellow/red card system in at the moment,

I believe there is a bit of tension between some members, some people bear a personal grudge with other members and unfortunately bring this onto a public board and there are some who have posted before thinking about others,

As we are only setting up the board at the moment we are still focusing on the functionality of the site and we will be focusing on the "Attitude" (for lack of a better word) of some posts,

We like to think of ourselves as a Friendly and inviting community and i or the rest of the staff do not wish that to be compromised, If you have any complaints about peoples Posts or abusive attitudes please report them to Jay, Dylan (gv1.3), Keith (Macker) or any of the staff and we will handle it in a discrete and professional manor,

Thanks Frankie

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Now ladies, do i have to get my hand bag out and take ye both out :p

fiorelli-bee-gees-fur-handbag.jpg

Jules-B

Member +
haha franza

i wasnt trying to start anything myself in this.
i started this thread because its somthing that concerned me..
Franza. thanks for taking the time to reply and explain what is going on..i know there is a lot for you mods to deal with at the moment..

Jules

MAD_MO

Member +
The only thing that causes bad mouthing off here is when someone has a shit car and hypes it up and then cant back up him/herself when questioned about it.

second is when some twat brings up the 'who is really british' thread and the 'bnp are great' thread. obviously theres going to be tension and the mods dont seem to give a shit. anyway if anyone has a personal grudge with anyone on here, then why not arrange a time and date to meet up somewhere and thug it out like real men and not a set of biatches?

fuck them all for all i care

MAD_MO

Member +
well thats when you take measures into your own hands bro;)
if you want a job doing well then do it yourself innit

Status
Not open for further replies.