rscs

Fresh Recruit
Hi All

Heres some details of the show :-

The Rising Sun Car Show 2009
9th & 10th May 2009 @ Lincolnshire Showground
Arrival for clubs allowed from 2pm Friday
Show Times
Gates Open Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm (For general public)
Show Cars and Traders to be in the event and setup by Saturday no later than 9.30am. Traders are welcome from Friday at 9.30am
£10 Per person Weekend £6 on day Under 14's Free
Advanced Tickets Available
www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk

stuart

Member +
Awesome show, have been for past 2 years. Already got my tickets sorted. See you there! And some other Starlets hopefully! :)

wainy

Member +
il be there wi jamie and some others!
been last 2 years was great and even won a trophy!!! :rockon:

rach

stuart

Member +
Bump

Just getting my camping gear sorted for this years shows... Rising Sun is usually 1st of the year!

Will deffo be there, hopefully see some fellow starleteers!

YoungStig

Member +
well your all welcome to come back on the JNE stand this year
also john now has a evo.

new show ground so probs going to the town on the night for a :beer:

thorpy

Member +
i will be there with sheffcruise hope to see some of you there :) keep an eye out for my car

11042009045-1.jpg

Last edited:

YoungStig

Member +
Stu can you get people to confirm what stand there on if any as we are trying to sort our layout out now.
so if you not on a stand can you post it up here and will sort you out

stuart

Member +
There's not a starlet stand no, although I think SR Turbo and Keya have their own stand? Its mostly local clubs.
I'm going down with Jap Torque, there'll be a couple of starlets from JNE, thorpy says he's showing with sheffcruise, kara will be with nipponsquad - Blah I'll probably mooch around and come say hi to you all anyways. :p

If CMR pops down he'll be putting his Micra on my stand :p

tucka

Member +
i will be down on the nipponsquad stand, but not takin the glanza this year off down in the misses lil na starlet hopefully if i get all the parts fitted in time.. hope to see sum of u guys down there

stuart

Member +
tuck why you not taking the Glanza? You still selling it? :(

Also did you goto Ketch last night? Was asked to go down but don't know me way there hahaha :p

tucka

Member +
tuck why you not taking the Glanza? You still selling it? :(

Also did you goto Ketch last night? Was asked to go down but don't know me way there hahaha :p

na not sellin the glanza, jus been workin on the misses car alot, and took the glanza last year so gonna take the misses starbo this year.

yeah was a good turn out man, were gettin big turn out each week now man, spesh with the weather been gud ya should of poped down!

how many cars u got on ur stand stu?