The Share your sound advice thread

gv1.3

Admin
It is always interesting to read posts from members on here that give their advice to other members who have a question to ask. This is especially interesting when the question is not car related, another side of the community shines, a kind of general caring about other members, its great to see.

So I had a thought... with all of the good advice and sometimes questionable advice that finds its way in to posts on here when people ask questions, there has got to be some general advice we can all give to members that might help them out in some way, or not.

So for fun, share your advice. It could be random, it could be useful, it could be bullshit and it might be something you have learned that is so obscure it will never be needed by anyone ever unless they are being chased by a bear and are trying to think "what is the best thing to do when being chased by a bear.... oh let me just check the SOUND ADVICE thread on my phone for an answer".

So I will start with a gem of sound advice from crazy alternative music dude of the 60's 70's and 80's Mr Frank Zappa -

"Watch out where the huskies go, dont you eat that yellow snow"

What golden advice have you got to help us get by day to day??

gv1.3

Admin
If a grissly bear attacks you play dead, if a black bear attacks you fight back.... oh wait... maybe its the other way round. Best of luck with that.

durmz

Member +
Do it right or do it twice!

But in all seriousness, some useful completely useless info for you;;;

Your planes been hijacked!... Nooaaaoooo!!!

U manage to fuck over the hijackers but the pilots are dead!!

Noooaaaa!!!

U get into the cockpit, bingo!

First thing ure looking for! A box with four numbers on it! This is a transponder, immediatly tap in 7500! Then press ident! This is the international hijack squawk code, this immediatly gives the plane huge attention, every ones going to be out ure way, police, fire and ambulance will be waiting for you!

Next! On the yolk is the radio button, press and hold, "mayday mayday mayday! (see if you can find aircraft reg on cockpit) speedbird 250(British airways callsign) flight blady blah has been hijacked, pilots down, I have zero experience, speed blah, altitude blah heading blah..... What the fuxk do I do!?" haha

Gd luck remembering that lol

gv1.3

Admin
LMAO^^

type in the hijack squawk code and they are liable to scramble a couple of fighter jets to shoot you down.

corofin12345

Member +
Love is like a war, Easy to begin Hard to end

------------------------------------------

Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.

gv1.3

Admin
life moves pretty fast, If you dont stop and look around once in a while it will pass you by - ferris Bueller 1980's

Tanz

Lifer
The universe does not have laws it has habit and habits can be broken....

To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.(The Matrix).

Common sense isnt all that common.

corofin12345

Member +
Young men... The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step... Average is just not good enough period---Coach Ken Carter played by actor Samuel L. Jackson