The TGTT Christmas Riddle... Final Update*** HURRY!! Solve It!!

gv1.3

Admin
Solve the clues... fill in the blanks... solve the final riddle and be one of the first 3 to post the answer and get TGTT Stickers, torch, lanyard and 12 months free paid membership

The first clue will be given later today in this thread... the next clue will be given at an undisclosed date and time... you gotta be on TGTT to make sure you dont miss it :)

You cannot post any of the answers to the clues in this thread or you will be disqualified... also why the hell would you post the answers it just helps others compete against you!

So... more instructions and the first installment will come later today...

gv1.3

Admin
Okay...

So the first part of the riddle... you need to fill in the blanks marked "1" "2" and "3"... the next part of the riddle will be posted in the next day or so. If you find it confusing just solve the riddles at the bottom and as the next installment is posted you will see where it is going :)

Santa had to get with the times and decided to trade his sleigh in and get a nice EP Turbo. Stock it was pretty fast but he asked Mrs Claus for some parts for Christmas to spice things up a bit. She bought him an "1" some "2" and a "3", he was delighted with his gifts.

1) Maybe not as good as its big brother but it does have a colour.
2)Will be posted soon
3)Will be posted soon

gv1.3

Admin
Okay so just got a PM with the answer :) dont PM me just save the answers up :)

Feel free to discuss in this thread what it might be etc just dont come on and say its "whatever". But if you say the word you are out :p its all fun...

Dave.

Member +
Good idea, but I'll not be able to get it outta my head! :p

I've got so much to do, and now all I want to do is solve this :haha:

Dave

gv1.3

Admin
there are a few other parts that aint been posted so you will pretty much have no idea what the words mean until the final answer and then you will need them all :)

gv1.3

Admin
Santa had to get with the times and decided to trade his sleigh in and get a nice EP Turbo. Stock it was pretty fast but he asked Mrs Claus for some parts for Christmas to spice things up a bit. She bought him an "1" some "2" and a "3", he was delighted with his gifts.

2)americans call them push but we dont... despite their unfortunate name they are not shit
3)Will be posted soon

gv1.3

Admin
first couple are simple enough to give people an idea of how this works.

There is a twist at the end of the story :) Pay careful attention...

stuart

Member +
I just told the little 'un Xmas is cancelled till I solve this riddle, you made her cry Dylan, hope you feel good....its not my lack of riddleness solving abilities by all means :p

gv1.3

Admin
other members can give ya clues but I cant. AND they aint allowed tell you exactly what it is or they are out of the running!

gv1.3

Admin
these three answers are just for the first part of the story - the story comes in many parts :)

When you eventually get the final part and have solved the riddle you pm me and the first three people to PM me with the answer wins.

Also a tip... the chatroom is always good for discussing things like this as its not moderated :)

gv1.3

Admin

2)americans call them push but we dont... despite their unfortunate name they are not shit
3)Ever sat in a tank all day long? You would whine too!