The Volks are back from being re-furbished. ** Fitted Pics Added **

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Just got the wheels back from being re-furbished, i'm happy out with them just stuck the sticker on them there

what do ya think

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

Franza1

the Wheel doctor, just outside tipp town. very fast turnaround in fairness one of them had to be welded and all. cost 300euro for all 4

Franza1

They just gave them a light coat one of the few bits of the job i'd criticize

Franza1

you'd never be happy with a refurb but they are way better than they were :rockon:

very true mate, I'm a bit of a perfectionist to be honest anyway. yep they are defo better than they were.

Franza1

Look sweet, any chance of a nice coat on the inside as well? I'd go back for it!

i'm not overly bothered about it to be honest mate. they have enough paint on them to protect them anyway. the outside is going to get about 5 coats of wax before they are put on hopefully that'll keep em protected

Derek

Lifer
Tell whoever is fitting the tires to be careful, don't want them scuffing up those wheels. look like new.:rockon:

Franza1

Tell whoever is fitting the tires to be careful, don't want them scuffing up those wheels. look like new.:rockon:

a mate of mine is puting the tyres on, he'll have a hammer hovering over his head while he's doing them. i'd say i'll lube the shite out of the edge of the rim to make sure there is plenty of slippage

Derek

Lifer
a mate of mine is puting the tyres on, he'll have a hammer hovering over his head while he's doing them. i'd say i'll lube the shite out of the edge of the rim to make sure there is plenty of slippage

LOL tube of ky? what rubber is going on them?

Franza1

not sure yet, the tyres that were on em still have plenty of life left in them so might just stick them back on.