The "What did u get for xmas thread"

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
I guess it had to be done lol.. so ill be the 1st to start :D

got a Gainword gtx260 from the gf
some very useful undies & socks from my parents
& ample amounts of whiskey & a couple of hampers from hauliers at work..

the rest... well err thats it :haha: wish i was a kid again, xmas used to bring so much excitement lol

kon

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
a few bottles of wine, two pullovers, fred perry jacket, box of chocolates, 2 aftershaves, 2 davidoff perfumes and 35euros vouchers for clothes.
there's still more to come though as we usually open the bulk of the presents on Saturday after xmas at granny's house lol:haha:

Aidan-G

Member +
i got this wee man

Picture040.jpg

Bazza

Member +
well boys and girls santa came and brought me some sa3r's black with blue lip will get pics up later! :rockon:

thanks to the mrs and also to lleey2k4 (lee) :kiss:

just cant wait to get her back on the road to get these sexual wheels on :beer:

Last edited:

Galen

Lifer
well boys and girls santa came and brought me some sa3r's black with blue lip will get pics up later! :rockon:

thanks to the mrs and also to leekly2k4 (lee) :kiss:

Its about time you got a set! Lol
Get some pics up of them!

richglanzav

Member +

thanks to the mrs and also to leekly2k4 (lee) :kiss:

lol dude dnt let him see this he will come and steal them back :haha:

i ay opened my pressies yet when i regain total conciousness i will lol

Derek

Lifer
A hangover to beat all hangovers.lol Got me some coilovers, and a few clothes and bits and bobs aswell.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Haven't opened it yet but my girlfriend has got me an xbox360, expect to see me on xboxlive soon! No idea what my parents have got me yet, I'm not going home till the day after boxing day. Shift work sucks ass sometimes!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I mainly got money, as thats wot i asked for so i could put it toward's my wheels...

My kids were up at 4...:eek:
Then at 6...:eek:
I eventually got up an went an jumped on them at 8...:haha:

Sparky

Member +
@ Baz awsome Xmas pressy mate!!! Couldnt have got them at a better time of year :)

I had £300, a few tshirts, LOADS of socks, boxers, smelly's, FCUK Him, Top gear DVD's and books, a few CD's and bits and bobs :)

Now I am looking forward to the best thing on Christmas........ CHRISTMAS DINNER :rockon:

LukeSR

Member +
Merry Christmas :)

Got some money, smelly, clothes, car cleaning stufff and a babyliss for men easy cut hair clipper 7435u :rockon: