The Wolfman

gv1.3

Admin
Keep seeing the ad for this on tv, it looks good kind of like Bram Stokers Dracula etc, a decent horror hopefully. It is out here on the 12th Feb and I will certainly be going to take a peep.

http://www.thewolfmanmovie.com/

Also it is rated R not your usual PG crap that is edited to shit so it gets past the censers and brings in lots of box office money because everyone can go see it.

gv1.3

Admin
4 days to release.... woo I think I will book tickets now. :) its rare I look forward to a new movie coming out.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Going to see this Wednesday. It says its out on the 10th Feb?? Looks like a real good movie :) I like Benicio Del Toro too

gv1.3

Admin
Going to see this Wednesday. It says its out on the 10th Feb?? Looks like a real good movie :) I like Benicio Del Toro too
not out till the 12th here :( if its crap dont tell me!!! lol

This was one of the haunted houses at universal's halloween horror nights last october.

Was awesome!
lucky duck I wanted to go back to FL for that but couldnt get time. The original wolfman movie with Lon Chaney JNR was great :) His father played the original hunchback in the silent movie and apparently did all of his own makeup :)

easty-5

Member +
This was one of the haunted houses at universal's halloween horror nights last october.

Was awesome!

Was it in Islands of Adventure or Studios last year? I was there in 08 and it was in Studio's. It was nowhere near as good as the year before when it was in Islands of Adventure. They even kept some guys in the park for during the day, they jumped out on you when you walked through the tunnels for Duelling Dragons. Scared 7 colours of crap out of me!

Can't wait to go this year!!

Will go and see Wolfman when I am home, seen trailers last year for it and knew it was a must see film.

cameroon95

Member +
Was it in Islands of Adventure or Studios last year? I was there in 08 and it was in Studio's. It was nowhere near as good as the year before when it was in Islands of Adventure. They even kept some guys in the park for during the day, they jumped out on you when you walked through the tunnels for Duelling Dragons. Scared 7 colours of crap out of me!

Can't wait to go this year!!

Will go and see Wolfman when I am home, seen trailers last year for it and knew it was a must see film.

No it was in universal again mate:). Went 4 times as they kept giving us free dates when we were there!

Iv been to one in islands and its good aswell, although i really liked it last year with it having the saw house:freddy:

This year should be amazing though as it's the 20th one! Really wish i could go but i'm gonna leave it till next year.

davehart

Member +
In a kind of related post, did anyone see Teenwolf on telly the other night? That is an epic film :)

I'll check this one out, I'm due a cinema trip.

cameroon95

Member +
Watched this aswell, was ok not brillant however.

Del toro was a bad choice for lead role in my view and many of the scenes were pretty typical.

I guess that's to be expected though with a classic monster movie, gore and character effects were impressive though.

7/10

gv1.3

Admin
Just back from seeing this. It was certainly worth going to see but I agree that Del Toro was not the right man for the job. I always think he is good as a supporting quirky actor and compliments other main actors very well. In this I dont think he was strong enough to carry the role.

On the plus side I loved the way the wolf ran on two legs and then on all fours and back to two legs I thought it was cool. I liked how much they showed the wolf.

Its now American werewolf in London but it was pretty good :)