These di*ks giving us starlet ppl bad name!!

Now if the cops don't jail them are ban all them I really don't no. whats the world coming to and just the luck that dickhead was driving a gt. God I would love to have 5 mins with that driver, let me tell you he wouldn't be driving for a long time again.brainless dick heads I am sure there parants are proud of them....There is only one thing good thing fir them :shoot: :shoot:

Paul_JJ

Member +
Idiots, what a f**king dickheads!!!!

Life on benefits is hard, because you don't know what to do! These guys surely feel proud for what they've done! :shoot:

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
How stupid can people be. Shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a car. Not sure how you would go about reporting it though mate.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
daxjayxman
4 minutes ago wat a load of shite!!!! boy racers me bollox!!! not so much as a hand brake turn did ye do!!!! cudnt drive to save ur lifes!!!! get a job and buy a proper boy racers car, like a twin-cam, skyline, scooby, s14, evo something with a bit of power and go diffin or something like..... not over taking each other in little 70 or 100bhp buckets of shite toyotas tat arent worth 500euro.

lol

addz

Member +
I couldn't give a toss, life is too short to whinge over every disappointing video you see. You wouldn't start crying in reality if you saw someone doing that would you, i'm sure you would share your mind..

Some people need to grow up more than others, yes they are being twats, but who REALLY cares. If one was to fall out, tough sodding luck eh.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
I couldn't give a toss, life is too short to whinge over every disappointing video you see. You wouldn't start crying in reality if you saw someone doing that would you, i'm sure you would share your mind..

Some people need to grow up more than others, yes they are being twats, but who REALLY cares. If one was to fall out, tough sodding luck eh.

You say you couldnt give a toss! Does it not concern you that there are idiots like this on our roads? If these lads came down the road with there feet out the window while driving and ploughed into a loved one of yours crossing the road because they couldnt brake in time, then im sure you would give a toss. I couldnt give a crap about the safety of the lads in the car, its the innocent people they could kill or injure while making these stupid videos im concerned for.

Glanza24

Member +
You say you couldnt give a toss! Does it not concern you that there are idiots like this on our roads? If these lads came down the road with there feet out the window while driving and ploughed into a loved one of yours crossing the road because they couldnt brake in time, then im sure you would give a toss. I couldnt give a crap about the safety of the lads in the car, its the innocent people they could kill or injure while making these stupid videos im concerned for.

Very true mate hope someone dose something about it as you cant have these di*ks driving on the road like this. Im all for a lad but theresz places where you can do this without putting other people in the firing line:slap:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
fair enough i can see where your all coming from and there clearly stupid fucks,

but christ what is it with people on here everyone seems too be so perfect an no one ever seems too do anything wrong in there lifes.

murphy, im sure you have put your foot down before, going over the limit, what would happen if a kid had run out an you cudn stop in time?

nobody who owns a performance car drives it perfect all the time. FACT

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
fair enough i can see where your all coming from and there clearly stupid fucks,

but christ what is it with people on here everyone seems too be so perfect an no one ever seems too do anything wrong in there lifes.

murphy, im sure you have put your foot down before, going over the limit, what would happen if a kid had run out an you cudn stop in time?

nobody who owns a performance car drives it perfect all the time. FACT

Thats a fair point mate. However speed is one thing but having your feet out the window while your supposed to be in control is inexcusable.

Im no angle on the road as im sure most people arent but couldnt help looking at that and thinking how dangerous it was, thats all.

Foggy

Member +
I live near most of them gimps and i know two of them i would expect nothing less of them.....

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Thats a fair point mate. However speed is one thing but having your feet out the window while your supposed to be in control is inexcusable.

Im no angle on the road as im sure most people arent but couldnt help looking at that and thinking how dangerous it was, thats all.

i know exactly where your coming from dude, just everytime something comes up too do with driving like a twat everyone seems too go on vigilanty. as if no 1 has ever broken the law etc.

im no angel either, but i know my limits. alot of people dont an go way past the limit. like the idiots in the video. just everyone jumps on people like that.

im not havin ago tho mate just statin a fact lol

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
i know exactly where your coming from dude, just everytime something comes up too do with driving like a twat everyone seems too go on vigilanty. as if no 1 has ever broken the law etc.

im no angel either, but i know my limits. alot of people dont an go way past the limit. like the idiots in the video. just everyone jumps on people like that.

im not havin ago tho mate just statin a fact lol

No problem mate. I know exactly what you mean.

Foggy

Member +
Are they like that all the time or is it just for the camera?

Nenagh is very easy going in fairness when it comes to cops. I dont see them doing this shit but handbrake turns and all that sort of shite is going on. They belong to a site called retro-haven and there is nothing only shit packers on it. One there reps is a member on here ;)

The stan the tony and the big bad fraunce
the dumb fucks more like
what a shit gt.
love the blue pillar pods and it looks like the quarter window is broke aswel