TheStarletGt strikes again!!!

i had a thread up last week about looking for a ecu to finish my built, i woke up to find this heap of pish in my inbox lol. i appreciate that he pm'd me, but seriously dude WTF:haha:

My microtech ecu

Hi there. i see that your looking for an aftermarket ecu, Buy mine. Ready to plug in. No tuning needed >

I have here my Microtech LTS8 ecu that powered my EP82 Toyota Starlet GT.

260920111933.jpg

This is a plug in ecu, so no wiring required. All you have to do is connect a vacume hose (Provided) and thats it. I had the vacume source from the back of the inlet manifold. This setup has an adapter plug. All you have to do is just unplug the 2 standard plugs from the standard ecu and plug them into the adapter plug and thats it.

This ecu will make your starlet turbo come to life like an animal. Instant 50hp+ gains. Instant power and performance. This would suite any ep82 turbo, CT9 or TD04 turbo setups.

Here are some of my cars specs >

Microtech LTS8 ecu
TD04L WRX turbo
Custom exhuast manifold
2.5 inch turbo back exhuast
PWR front mount intercooler
Sard fuel pressure regulator

Standard engine: No forged pistons!

The power and performance specifications:

14.1 @ 13psi
13.2 @107MPH at 20psi boost
182.9HP with a slipping clutch
Last made 140kws on the dyno.
1:17 seconds Wakefield park lap time
47 sec at Muralan.

It will cost you approx between $1500 $2500 to get a LTS8 ecu second hand or brand new, fitted and fully tuned for your setup. I have this for only $600 ready to plug in for major performance. In all honesty, i dont think a CT9 boosted starlet can handle the power the ecu will give. You may have to upgrade to td04 spec, cos the ecu will spool up your engine far quicker than normal. Only your CT9 turbo will be the limit of power you can make with this ecu.

Note: When using this ecu you must set the timing to 10 degrees and you must remove the standard knock sensor plug from the block, cos this is not used.

It takes approx 30 seconds for you to plug this ecu in.

PRICE: $600 AUS

Penrith area.
Priced to sell.

My 3sgte conversion can be seen here >

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/392676...toyota-starlet

Disclaimer: Every car setup is different. This includes the driver's style of driving and boost used. i shall not be responsible for any damages caused to your car or engine or any other damage not mentioned by the use of this aftermarket ecu. This ecu was tuned and used in my setup. I have mentioned all specs from my car and boost used. If in doubt, get professional assistance to ensure its installation and running is spot on.

George611

Member +
LMFAO! hes posts get better and better lol.. i love this bit
182.9HP with a slipping clutch
like hes pround the clutch is slipping? hahaha honestly dude give up lol go back to Need for speed (Y)

sanchez

Member +
LOL you should of seen UKSC new post page this morning then mate!

He posted the very same text as he sent you into about 30 different threads lol there was 2 pages of the same thread posted into various sections all over UKSC, i think he has been banned from there now, the MORON!!!

LOL you should of seen UKSC new post page this morning then mate!

He posted the very same text as he sent you into about 30 different threads lol there was 2 pages of the same thread posted into various sections all over UKSC, i think he has been banned from there now, the MORON!!!

lol, i dont go on uksc alot, i find that site confusing for some reason. Ban him from selling on here and put under his name (dont listen to me) but not from the site, you need a forum comedian to rip the shit out off at the end of a long days work lol.

Skalabala

Member +
Maybe there is something wrong with him that is actually a big problem and we don't know it?
I feel sorry for the guy for some reason...

Marcmoss

Fresh Recruit
I heard he's really full on and stupid with it, but hey he has fitted that gt4 engine into his starlet better than any other conversion ever so he must know his shit lol

Not

Ben89

Lifer
Haha he's a funny guy, need people like him on forums just for the comedy! I wonder how he's got on with his 3s conversion!

Ben89

Lifer
Haha yea the suns probably got to him, last I heard from his super awesome y0 project was the engine was in with the sump dragging on the floor it had no radiator and no driveshafts.