Thieves Are At It Again!!!!!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
well yesterday was a hectic day, been working for a friend of the family doing a few big tiles jobs, in some really posh houses.

anyway today, working away, go wack a few empty tile boxes into his van, go back in, clear the next room, no more that 10 mins later, go too grab some adhesive out the van, an the vans gone!

who evers taken it, has somehow managed too come round the side of the house where we was working, me workin outside doing alot of prep, mixing cutting etc an nabbed his keys from his jacket.

what the fuck is the country coming too. i cant under stand how they did it as it was behing a hedge, very very awkwardly parked for easy access of the back, an its a gravel drive.

we assumed they pushed it off the drive an down the road a bit, they must have been watchin us or so mething too know where too go too find his keys as the side of the house is not exactly in view from the road an theres massive hedges all round which you cant see through.

poor guy lost all his laptop, satnav, tools, a materials for the job. all the police said was you might be lucky an a traffic cam might pick it up.

so if any one out there sees a white transit, reg e10 kev,tdci model, think it 57 shape. 4ft crack in the windscreen. drivin around the epsom/tadworth/reigate/sutton. area or if notice any being stripped for spare please dont hesitate too let me know.

any please be careful as its clearly time for the thieves of the uk too get some cash for xmas.

dan

Shorty

Member +
i feel for him bud, dont know what id do if some one robbed my van :( sad times, will be a bit more careful i think me and my boss leave the keys to the van and truck in jackets hanging on doors etc all the time. hope he gets lucky and gets his van and gear back.

bastards!! hope you get it back mate. scum of the earth! the way he/she got it fuckin wanker and ya working around the house, them kinda scum will do anything, i know a mate of mines families house was robbed when they were all in the sittin room, they cleared the rest of the house of the most valuables, just shows they dont mind if your around da fuckers

malcolmgt

Member +
at christmas thieves are willing to take more risks. happens every year.

sorry to hear this though and hope you find them!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
yea its shit for him, alot of tools an alot of moneys worth of gear inside they hit a small jackpot tbh im hopin i find them as my crow bar will be visitin shintown wankers lol

ryandlang

Member +
b**tards
its most likely the jippo's who come around for scrap metal, my lil brother bike was nicked from the back garden (we have a 7ft fence) and they jumped in used 1 of our patio chairs to get the bike back over and even nicked a patio chair

now when ever they come around looking for scrap metal my dog goes absolutely nuts so they dont bother asking us any more :)

top dog in my house:
monty.jpg

JasonG

Member +
really sorry to hear this!!!people like this have no lifes fucking twats!!!hope u get them!!!
ryandlang your dog is soo cool hahah!!!good to have round the place!!!

ryandlang

Member +
yeah hes a big softy really, looks the part though haha. all bark and no bite, although i wouldnt want to be there if he did decide to bite :/

JasonG

Member +
yeah hes a big softy really, looks the part though haha. all bark and no bite, although i wouldnt want to be there if he did decide to bite :/

i love boxer dogs one my favorite!my cousin has 2 of them and a little terreior and the two boxer dogs are scard shitless of the terrieor!!!no joke!!!he pure visious!!!

ryandlang

Member +
we almost got a wrottweiler puppy last week, but we need to get a new shed so they can both sleep in cos the house isnt big enough, maybe when we have a new shed, we'll either have another mastif or a wrotty :)

JasonG

Member +
we almost got a wrottweiler puppy last week, but we need to get a new shed so they can both sleep in cos the house isnt big enough, maybe when we have a new shed, we'll either have another mastif or a wrotty :)

haha neighbours be scared shitless of ya then lol

ryandlang

Member +
noo neighbours know hes a softy haha, gypsies dont like him though :) which is fair enough cos he hates them

ryandlang

Member +
cheers, he broke his foot around march, and he walks a bit funny on both front feet, hes blind in 1 eye too :/

last 1 in the pile though so we took him :)
im sure hes deaf to because he never listens, unless you say biscuits, walks or dinner haha

JasonG

Member +
cheers, he broke his foot around march, and he walks a bit funny on both front feet, hes blind in 1 eye too :/

last 1 in the pile though so we took him :)
im sure hes deaf to because he never listens, unless you say biscuits, walks or dinner haha

hah all dogs are like that..my ladadors an animal to eat...and always mad to go for a walk..part frm that she neglects us...wont even play or antin hahha

daz gt

Member +
i have a mate that works as an satalite dish fitter and he was sent to a well known local council estate which is known for kids nicking stuff. anyways he parked is van on the side of the road right infront of the living room window where he could see it, he was there about an hour and kept checking out the window the van was ok, which it looked was fine. . . . . till he went to drive off and realised the 2 wheels on the other side of the van that he couldnt see had been nicked and the van was left on bricks. unreal!!