Thinking of Selling.

Lidders

Member +
The past few days i have been looking at EP82s and dans ep82 is emensily lovely. Im going to get my car back from the garage from its service a coilover set up and possibily put it up for sale, and get a Ep82. I love my Glanza but i think i prefere the Ep82. and for there money i could get a forged one which is what i want to do with mine but me and money in my account doesnt work.

What do you people think of my madness...???

ianmcintoshi

Member +
NOOO dont do it!!! ep91 all the way :rockon:

i really like ur glanza aswell... looks like a really clean example.

End of the day mate do wat u want bt i think u know deep inside that ull regret it lol :p

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
I was thinking about this aswell recently mate and if you havnt put too much money into the glanza or your going to get a better car out of the change, DO IT! :haha: ep82's are more raw and mean imo, love them :rockon:

sanchez

Member +
Yeah mate, you will get ALOT of car for the money Dans asking for his GT :rockon:
Would cost you ALOT more to do the same build, do it mate, GT FTW :D

weakboy2

Member +
isnt dans gt sold?

also for the money you sell your glanza for youwill struggle to get a decent forged ep82 mate, if thats what your intending anyways?

Lidders

Member +
i was using dans as a example really. i do love it and could possibly raise the funds for it. Im going to wait until friday when the caris done and see how happy i am with it how it is. i might sell it i might not. There are alot of glanzas for sale atm and the market isnt not that good some are so cheap. i would want something around what ive paid for it which was £4500 and that was in november i think maybe before. i would ask for about that to get about £4000 for it hopefully. its a great car and i love it, but the gt's do it for me more and more.