thinking of td04!!

lugzie76

Member +
ive got a bog standard glanza now and am seriously thinkin of more power so i want to go down th td04 route! i want more power and room for improvment! but doin all this isnt cheap but i was speakin 2 gee yesterday an he said i can run up 2 a bar about 200 210 bhp on standard internals for now so thats good as it will save me a bit of money untill i can afford 2 get it forged wen i want more power again! :) but take it in mind guys my car is totally standard now so what will i need to get a nice safe setup! ie plugs,leads,e manage,exhaust can u give me list guys of everything i need altogether because i no there is alot a people on here runnin a td04 turbos with th supportin mods an alot of people that no what there talkin about lol cheers guys!! :drive:

lugzie76

Member +
some of the traders do kits mate and anything else your need they can advise you on.

yeah i think im goin 2 go for the new td04 kit the 1 u can keep the stock radiator waitin for a price off wickedep racin jus need a list of all supportin mods then!