thinking ov selling my ep91 starlet turbo with td04 turbo needs gearbox

alexperry

Fresh Recruit
hi guys i think im gona sell the starlet plenty ov upgrades on her jus having trouble finding the funds to fix her the gearbox bottom engine mount snapped which caused a whole in the gearbox so car hasnt moved its got a td04 turbo conversion fmic blitz turbo timer etc etc list goes on its a 1996 model wot sort ov money could i expect to get broke or fixed cheers

Ted

Member +
sell the mods to fix the gearbox then sell as a complete stanardish car if the bodywork is good. if its tatty just break it.

hekker

Fresh Recruit
hi guys i think im gona sell the starlet plenty ov upgrades on her jus having trouble finding the funds to fix her the gearbox bottom engine mount snapped which caused a whole in the gearbox so car hasnt moved its got a td04 turbo conversion fmic blitz turbo timer etc etc list goes on its a 1996 model wot sort ov money could i expect to get broke or fixed cheers

ur not that mad tha ur gonna sell the car coz gearbox is broken just save for gearbox and keep ur starlet

Paul_JJ

Member +
Good idea here to sell some mods and put the cat back to standard if it's hard with money. It is hard indeed these days!